Reviews for Lucēre
Awesome! Just awesome!
Anomaly chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
WOAH
Alice chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Couch, couch, couch - sorry, couldn't resist :)
Beautiful story, you're a good writer.
euphoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Id say its very well written. The plot is a bit common but still interesting. As for your choice of word, well, i dont know how to comment on that, but it did enlarge my englsh vocabulary. All this time i didnt know that couch and divan are synonym.
Batman is sexy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really, really like this! Awesome story.
I beg you to write more scorose! :D
Lasaraleena chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So in my infinte rediculousness, I thought Divan is supposed to be spelled Duvan. Because for some reason I always pronounce it that way. So I had to look it up. And I'm wrong lol. Good job on this story :) I love jealous Scorpius. This actually reminded me a lot of my story W E are not friends. Keep up the good work :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awwww! If I were British I would say that tht was bloody well adorable. But I'm not, so I'll say that that was so freakingly damnishly adorable! Love it! It was really well written and thought out! Eek!
jkdsfoisjd9fje chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I liked this story, kind of a crappy review but I don't really know what to say and would feel bad adding this to favorites without reviewing. The characters are well developed and it's good...um, you're welcome. I'm going to stop typing now.
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
awesome
YellowWolfy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yay! They got each other ;)
Mandih chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wonderful.

"Add story to favorites" - check.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was aimyzhieing!

I totally thought I'd already reviewed this.

Le fail, Jane.

- Jane x
aliluckygirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love how the end resembles the beginning :)
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Amazing! Loved it!

Megan :)
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awesome wonderful story. I loved it all. It was wonderful and amazing! Great job!