Reviews for Angels of the Apocalypse
ForgottenGrimiore chapter 16 . 8/10
I am entranced by this story, so im wondering if you are going to continue it
1stHorseman chapter 16 . 7/28
Just found this story and I have to say it is awesome. Please update this story.
harbingeroftitans chapter 16 . 6/19
Hey, just an idea, but you could add Fū to the harem. Have it so that Taki is in dire need of help fighting Iwa and calls upon Naruto for that help. He and Fū meet, exchange life stories, and become friends. Naruto hates how she is treated in Taki, and makes one of the terms in his contract with Taki for helping them, that they have to release Fū into his care. Relationship ensues. Again, just an idea to help get the ball rolling. Also, she might like the insect like nature of the Xenos, you never know.
jhawk046 chapter 16 . 6/17
It has be two plus years. Are you going to update this or has you real life caused this to take a back seat or to be forgotten.

Please to let me know as I have enjoyed reading this through for second time and want more.
draco7347 chapter 16 . 5/4
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 4/27
G
GodX chapter 6 . 4/5
Great chapter, I knew it will be an interesting story when I read the summary and saw that it will be a naruto/tenten and a harem story because it is really hard to find a good harem story and even harder to find naruto/tenten story that is not abandoned or mostly lemons, I also like that naruto is working on his own and outside konoha cause stories that mostly follow cannon are kinda meaningless, I really hope that you put Samui in the harem because she and tenten are my favorites and they are also rare pairings.
GodX chapter 4 . 4/5
I'm reading this story for the third Time after years and it's still a great chapter, I really hope that you continue it soon and maybe finish it.
bayoujmd89 chapter 16 . 2/29
Update soon it's a really really really really good story man
pairing up with the person that cause him pain you're f****** stupid
upate chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWESOMENESS
arckane chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
what the fuck narutos just letting walk around his whole base wtf what and idiot
arckane chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
why the fuck would Naruto pretty much just show them the whole fucking operation and shit
claymoredj chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
hope to see more soon
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Another horrid redemption. Only someone whom is utmost insane or indoctrinated to the point of being a drone can forgive anyone after the final nail in the coffin. It's becoming far too horrid.