Reviews for Angels of the Apocalypse
claymoredj chapter 16 . 8/29
hope to see more soon
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 8/27
Another horrid redemption. Only someone whom is utmost insane or indoctrinated to the point of being a drone can forgive anyone after the final nail in the coffin. It's becoming far too horrid.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 9 . 8/2
Sakura's so fucking annoying.
Ryuu842 chapter 16 . 7/19
Are you going to finish this story?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 5 . 7/3
only partially correct on the praetorians actually. they are in deed the queens elite warriors, but you neglected two key points. while they are hooked up to their egg-sacks queens are actually reffered to as queen mothers. this distinction merely seperates the queens with egg sacks and those currently without.

ANYWAYS, the queen mother is defended by the Praetorians yes, but she also has a secondary line of defence. the Palatines, essentially oversized drones roughly the size of the queen. usually they are hibernating in a series of cocoons throughout the queens chamber. also their is typically no more then six. they don't wake up except in dire emergencies and are the queens last line of defence before she fights for herself.

also drones and warriors are NOT the same breed. drones BECOME warriors at a later point in their life cycle. the cycle is egg, facehugger, chestburster, drone, warrior. now usually it stops there, but in some cases it follows a few more steps including Praetorian, queen, queen mother, empress. the empress is actually just a really old queen who cant lay eggs anymore, and is subservient to the current queen mother.

anyways that is the primary line of evolution, the others like the runners, palatines and such are actually specialized breeds who are typically bred for a single purpose but are still more or less drones. runners are always born from four legged animals yes, but the others can be born from damn near anything, save for Predaliens, who again are merely a breed born from a specific host species like the runners.
zachary12 chapter 2 . 7/3
Angels of the Apocalypse i like this one you other one not
HitmaN007 chapter 16 . 5/18
Nice one bro , i enjoy the part that open season in konoha , oh helll yeah man
hey chapter 16 . 4/30
This fanfic is awesome
please update
Very Wrist blades
agnar chapter 16 . 4/25
Honestly my only real complaint, and I know you did give a warning, is I'd prefer more plot building, character interaction, less detailed fights.

After a bit, Naruto-verse fights just become boring because it's the same thing over and over, no matter how good the writer is. Jutsu, jutsu, clone fake out, kawarimi fake out, toss weapon, jutsu, jutsu, taijutsu fight...

I just kinda think Naruto in your fic especially, should be especially focused upon, and good at, ending fights quick and brutal, so there should be less of the long, drawn out, exhaustively detailed fights, more of the true plot of the fic.
agnar chapter 7 . 4/24
I hope your Naruto gets a lot more impressive personally. Yeah he's got the Xenos, but on his own merit, he's not really very strong, he seems only maybe slightly stronger than canon Naruto post training trip, and canon Naruto was more lucky than strong, and got by on his stamina and vast chakra, rather than real skill.

You said he wouldn't be godlike, which is fine. But he seems barely low jonin if even that.
ninbigboy168 chapter 16 . 3/17
Got to stay really enjoyed the story I've been trying it find it for so long, their another story I'm trying to find where naruto fall into an under grown city which is our time line and watch alien VS predictor and trains to be a predictor and manage to build all the weapons forgot the name buy if anyone know pm me plz. Update soon plz add u to fav
thermalsnipern7 chapter 10 . 2/17
An Empress?! F*** YES!
thermalsnipern7 chapter 8 . 2/17
The Civilian Council is just a bunch of narrow-minded bigots with no sense of gratitude. Its always 'demon-brat' this and 'demon-brat' that. SHOW SOME GRATITUDE YOU IDIOTS!
thermalsnipern7 chapter 5 . 2/16
Well... The outro to this chapter was... Odd.
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 7 . 2/6
The throwing ring weapons aren't chakras they are Chakrams or something like that