Reviews for The Artist in the Ambulance
datingrobert chapter 13 . 1/9
ok can we just get to the climax im tired of both of them realizing their mistakes for like 1000th times
eaterofwords chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
he is so ungrateful I can't! boy bye uhg
eaterofwords chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
what a whiny bitch Edward is
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
"blink or something" really
megan hollywood00 chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
Update please I LOVE THIS STORY
Ozzma105 chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
Really hope you pick this back up! :)
harkie5 chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
Loved it!
Cullenfan524 chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
I just read this story and it is SO good! You really should continue it! I know real life doesn't always let a person write, but you have such amazing characters! Edward was so tortured and you can see how much his sweet, compassionate, not to mention patient Shortcake has helped him! My heart has broken for him and Carlisle! You are very talented and would love to read more!
MentalSlavery chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Do you have plans to finish this story? I really liked it and was rooting for the HEA to come soon. xox
Skweekers chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
It's a shame that you've stopped updating \ I think my favorite chapter so far was a couple chapters ago when Edward's life was one chaotic storm of bad days/news after another. You did a really good job conveying that.
rimalem chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
Read all 19 ch but never wrote a word. Didnt seem like it would be acknowledged since stumbled on TAITA a year late but compelled to so that dr mcdoucheward gets his hea. Pls finish this! Pls! Loved ur other works too.. toodles (going to go read PT now)
vphc4 chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Hi I stumbled across your fic from another's favorite and I absolutely love this story! Keep up the good work and update soon k? I'll be waiting :)
eyelubtwlight chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
I want to see how their date turns out. I hope you find the time and the inspiration to update soon!- Krysti
2,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »