Reviews for The Artist in the Ambulance
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Really good so far! Update soon please!
JeNnNn chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i think u should keep going!

woo! new story, yay!

-jen
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hey Steph!

So...I'm behind 2 chapters on PT right now...but I just can't resist a new story from you.

So, like the idiot I am, I now have something else to get behind on. Whatever. It's worth it.

I'm very intrigued by this story!

I'm glad mskathy pimped it against your orders!

Can't wait to read more! Love it already!
Erestellea chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great stuff! I love angsty, cussing Edward. He's my fav to read and write. Can't wait for more (but I am TOTALLY fine with PT taking a front seat for right now, because I am dying for an update)! ;) It is nice to have a few projects, though. Keeps you diversified.

Oh, You're awesome. You know that.
jules400 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great first chapter! I love the story idea. Cant wait for the next chapter!
blueeyedlamb chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Very interesting! I cant wait to read more of it.
cshorte chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Interesting! Can't wait to read more!
WhosThat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hey There,

I like the beginning. My pet peeve: song lyrics that take up too much space of the story. Just my thing tho.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Looks great, really interesting but you always write great stories, always! Can't wait to read more!
Famingo chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great start. Really looking forward to more to see where this goes.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh goody! I cannot wait for chapter two! Tell me the angel was Bella because I can't remember if it was or not. Oh and nice summary for this story! Update when you can my friend!
my1alias chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This sounds like a very interesting story! I like it so far, and I look forward to reading more about it. :)
lorit chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow, wow, wow! I'm so excited for this. I can't wait for more. I think this is going to be a lot of fun!
monomo chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
aww its not too often when we get a story where Bella saves Edward. I like it!
icefang7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this is good so far! i can't wait for the next chapter! thanks
2,199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 Next »