Reviews for Offense Force Alpha: USS James T Kirk
Blackjetta chapter 34 . 3/31/2009
This has been a very interesting story, and I'm largely impressed. I should say that I would like to see Harry Kim exert his authority as to what I see is insubordinate comments from crew and guest crews. He is the the Captain of a ship that is named after one of the most famous people in Star Trek history and is accorded as such. Captain Janeway and Captain Picard would have never put up with such talk from lower ranking personel and neither should he. Other than that. Great work.
Riss - uscmam chapter 34 . 3/30/2009
Wow. I'm really enjoying this story. I'm hoping there is a part two coming out tomorrow...

You have done an amazing job creating these new characters while still retaining the idea of Voyager. I can see the rebellion, yet closeness of the children of Voyager that you have brought out. I love how almost everyone knows everyone in Starfleet. I'm enjoying the two 'romances' that have begun. I think that you have picked the idea foils for each character.

I'm interested to see how the Bajorians fit in, and how Kim leads in the future.
Riss - uscmam chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
I'm not usually into Post-Voyager stories, but this is interesting. I'm really enjoying the character interaction, both from the old crew and the new. The only issue I have is that I would like a little more background on the current relationships between the old crew, like who is talking to who.

Otherwise, keep on posting!