Reviews for When Light Fails
Quicksilver Ink chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Beautifully done.

It's been years since I played Suikoden II, and I thought I was long past crying for Nanami, but you've gotten me choked up again.
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Okay...that's it.

You just need to write a novelization of Suikoden II, I'd be happy to help you brainstorm up some ideas, but I mean your stories, they capture the essience of the characters so well, you give them even more depth than the game did (Which is impressive)

C'mon! Novelize!

I'd enjoy reading it, and working with you on it if you feel like it's to much to take on at once.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Very well written.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
A good, interesting 'introspection' sketch. Nice work! Keep it up in the future. (Only one question... Why not change the name to the Konami official Riou?)

Salacassera chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I think you did an excellent job with Viktor and Flik's personalities. I really liked the part at the end about children.
Redwaters chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Anti-R chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Awesome story. Good work.
jade chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Very good. Keep up the good work
Rising Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I really like the way you made Viktor and Flik's little talk. Well, see ya
Phoenix Pinion1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Beautiful! Very, VERY nice work. *Flik is so kawaii* oh, haha, did I just say that out loud? *I'm worse than Nina...* ;; Well, maybe not. _
Faraway Promise chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This was a really nice fic, good work!
PokeBelle chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
This... this was wonderful. It was well written, it was in character, and it wasn't PWP like a lot of others I've read. It was sad and emotive, and, simply, well done _ Write more soon.
Lirillith chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Very well-written and characterized. The dialog really fits the two of them. Makes me wish more than ever that I *hadn't* been spoiled on that particular event. Well done.
realsherlock chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I enjoyed your little story very much. I think it's very well written and it gets to the core of that night. Well done.
Steven chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Nice. You did a really good job of getting into the heads of Victor and Flik.