Reviews for The Unknown World
missmarthanightingale chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome story. I had my doubts, but . . . brilliant.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
AMAZING
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Very nice! :)
Fire Fairy chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
wow nice story i wish jenny didn't die in the show i loved the chemistry between her and gibbs.
4evertivalove1009 chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
omgomgomg that was so good like really one of the best i have ever reade :P
rockhorsegeek chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Wow, fantastic story! Great ending to a great story! :D
rockhorsegeek chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Wow, ducky is a shapeshifter turning into a duck? LOL! Fantastic chapters so far, I've got to read on...
rockhorsegeek chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Wow, Gibbs is a werewolf, so I was wrong about that! I love the ideas, I ADORE AU, especially if it has vampires and shape-shifters in it! Wow, Gibbs is a werewolf, so cool...
rockhorsegeek chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, cool story! Let me guess...Ziva and Abby are vampires (might explain the goth stuff), McGee and Ducky are werewolves, Jenny and Palmer are some sort of witch and I think Gibbs is a shape shifter...am I right? I better read on, but Abby and Ziva are SO vampires...
princesskag03 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
omg Vampires, shape shifters,witches and and ware wolf ...HOT... ok but can u make tony a hot vampire too plzz he would be soo super Hot
NCISgirl1527 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
The writing is really good as is all of your stuff but i really don't know if i like the whole mithalogcal creature thing
shadowgrl94 chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
This was soo beautiful! The description was perfect and they sounded like themselves which in most stories is hard to find.
BritishNinjaChick chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
This was the perfect way to end the story. Thank you for writing an epilogue. It finished the story. Please keep writing. you are an amazing author.

Jen
SSHGAddict chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
Great story. Love that it was a different AU idea. Hope to read another story from you soon.
hudson911 chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Okay in the first chapter, you were talking about the different pairs in which the team is according to the story, whether they be a warewolf like Gibbs, a witch, and so forth but you also mentioned that Tony was different as well. But in the last chapter or so you said that he was a with, so I'm a bit confused. Is Tony not a witch and just some previous member of his family or is he something else? Sorry about the long review, I was just wondering, but great story so far.