Reviews for Epiphany
pippermint chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Kudos, Silver. )

Misa is great here. She didn't seem too bright in the canon, and you managed to make her smart here without making her OOC. She's reflecting on herself without rehashing what fans already know, which is a plus.

I love that for the first three paragraphs, there's no mention of Misa's name; it gives the impression that she feels detached from her physical discomfort in the rain. And the imagery is just... awesome. "Sheets of rain tumble from bulky gray clouds" and "terrible, magnificent dark angel" really stand out. And this:

"Even God would mock her fantasies, provided that there is a God at all."

...is just a great line. It shows how cynical she's become, how much time she's had to become that way after Light died. Three months is a lot of time to think about things, after all.

Anyway, I hope you write more DN when the mood strikes you. This was a very enjoyable read.
thunderings chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was a gorgeous, beautifully written oneshot! I feel that so many writers neglect Misa, and write her merely as a love struck idiot. However, you showed a deep side to her that is often overlooked. Awesome job!
nuttx chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
The summary is brilliant. I love that you're one of the authors who can portray Misa as something deeper than a ditzy blonde. She is so in character here~

Though, I think in your first sentence, it should be "Sheets of rain tumble..." But that was all I picked up.

Amazing as usual, Silve. (:
XD chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That was really good, especially the last line. A bit depressing, but good nonetheless. Write more Death Note fanfics like this! Bravo!