Reviews for Famously In Love
alice1529 chapter 50 . 2/11/2014
This is the best HSM fanfic I have ever read. Amazing job, sequel?

Marit12 chapter 50 . 2/9/2014
Great story! I really love it and enjoyed reading every chap. :-)
It's quite sad that there's no sequel.. I would have loved to read about the wedding and little Troys and Gabys ;-)
Your writing style and your ideas are wonderful!
I know the story is nearly 5 years old but I had to tell you how amazing this is.
Thank you for this beautiful ff! :-)
Greetings from Germany,
Sally chapter 50 . 3/8/2013
Thank you so much for finishing this story. I went back to the beginning and re-read all chapters to remind me of what happened. I loved the whole story. It is definately my favourite of all that I have read.
milly4 chapter 50 . 2/20/2013
that was so good you should continue it alittle. if not its good by itself love it
Im a Skyscraper chapter 50 . 1/27/2013
I loved it. Great work!
Shanae chapter 50 . 1/22/2013
I love this story omg it was sooo good love it
ABowman20101 chapter 50 . 1/13/2013
This was such a sweet story! Loved every minute of it!
MrsGxx chapter 50 . 1/5/2013
Dear Dee

Wow... I dont really know what words to use a heart warming chapter to end a cute, soul baring story that tells us true love can indure anything if both people are willing to work at it.

I loved the scene by the grave I didnt expect it and the surprise and words you used between them moved me to tears... :)

I will miss this T & G the most I think of all your stories cause they talk to my hopeless romantic heart story in a way that no story other has quite managed.

I will also miss gorgeous Michael and even crazy Sharpay

Okay I will end there as I dont think my review can really do this any justice. I will just say I love your writing style it captures the realities of life and the endurance of love and my soppy soul totally gets it :)

Your Friend x
nyychick2 chapter 50 . 12/26/2012
So is there a real life Troy up for grabs still? I'll take one of him please! Super sweet way to end. Though this story ending makes me sad! I refuse to take it out of my alerts!
beatlenut53 chapter 50 . 12/26/2012
I loved this chapter, it was so romantic and touching. The fact he went to see her Mom was amazing and it tells so much about his moral compass. Thanks so much and I hope your Holidays were wonderful and happy.
ChasingGhosts chapter 50 . 12/26/2012
I'm a notoriously bad reviewer but I was so happy to see that you had returned and finished this story that I just had to review!

I've been a reader ever since the beginning and I've loved it the entire way through. You may have taken a break before finishing the story but you can't tell that you have at all! It's a credit to your writing that you can continue on with it and not have the tone of the story change.

I loved the ending! It was all so perfect and I love how you put the title of the story in the final chapter the way you did.

Congrats on finishing the story! Hopefully this won't be the last we hear of you!
Steph2013 chapter 50 . 12/24/2012
Good chapter, loved the engagment party that was sweet. Loved the chapter. Until next time.
Bridgie797 chapter 50 . 12/24/2012
Beautifully done! And, just the blissful distraction I needed to help me unwind for the holidays. Thank you, Dee.
harlequin320 chapter 50 . 12/23/2012
good job
speedsONEandONLY chapter 50 . 12/22/2012
i didnt realize the story was over,
until the end.
well, until Micheal read the title.
i had to go back to the top
to make sure it really was ending.
it makes me sad. :(
but i really like it.
i kept thinking everything was going by too fast.
now i understand why,