Reviews for Change
FranArian chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
I think CoE completely f**ked with everyone who wasn't RTD or a Gwack shipper (pardon the vomit...the very idea just sets off my gag reflex). Biggest mistake ever made. RTD just doesn't get it, and it's really so incredibly simple...No Ianto, No Torchwood.
SuziH-J chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Totally loved it.
FranArian chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
Now that was exactly the AU entertainment I needed. :}
Brose1001 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
It has been quite some time since I laughed that much while reading a semi-short fic. Loved it!
eliade chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Wow. that was really cruel to poor Miriam. She's done nothing wrong. I'm all for Jack and Ianto being together, but Ianto needn't be malicious to a stranger who's a guest in his house.
EmperialGem21 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
this was great. loved it!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
black59 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
lol
I like
Tyler chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Love this FanFic. Read it 3 times all ready my favorite so far.
dragoness simplicity chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Story: 'Change'

I love the banter between these two guys. You have written Jack's humourous personality.. and I LOVE it. XD

Found a few things. I is adorable human though... to forgive? )

*There are two or three words that are connected together without a space in between. Can't remember what chapters sorry.

*Chapter 7: 'He never me any indication whether he likes anyone' - gives me

*Chapter 10: 'A low chuckled vibrated against his back' - chuckle

*Chapter 10: 'a dripping toe emerged form the bath to prod Ianto's thigh' - from

*Chapter 11: 'A slender hair wound absently through his head' - ? I didn't understand this line.

You have written so many amusing lines. XD

'I know your mother,' Mrs Fisher pointed a finger at him.

'And suddenly it all makes sense,' Jack muttered.

LMAO Brilliant!

In conclusion: Two thumbs up!
lilsammywinchester chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
perfect 3
DarkwingDuckie chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Amazing story! I love how they fall in love slowly... it was so sweet and funny! The flow was awesome and the worst part was being done because the little fluffy bubble around me burst when I realized I had to leave their world. Really amazing job!
Ginger chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
This entire thing was amazing. It made me laugh so hard, you're a fantastic writer.
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
This was so awesome! loved all the janto and nermal is awesome :) this whole story was epic!