Reviews for Change
McLeronR chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
It has been quite some time since I laughed that much while reading a semi-short fic. Loved it!
eliade chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Wow. that was really cruel to poor Miriam. She's done nothing wrong. I'm all for Jack and Ianto being together, but Ianto needn't be malicious to a stranger who's a guest in his house.
EmperialGem21 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
this was great. loved it!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
black59 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
lol
I like
Tyler chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Love this FanFic. Read it 3 times all ready my favorite so far.
dragoness simplicity chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Story: 'Change'

I love the banter between these two guys. You have written Jack's humourous personality.. and I LOVE it. XD

Found a few things. I is adorable human though... to forgive? )

*There are two or three words that are connected together without a space in between. Can't remember what chapters sorry.

*Chapter 7: 'He never me any indication whether he likes anyone' - gives me

*Chapter 10: 'A low chuckled vibrated against his back' - chuckle

*Chapter 10: 'a dripping toe emerged form the bath to prod Ianto's thigh' - from

*Chapter 11: 'A slender hair wound absently through his head' - ? I didn't understand this line.

You have written so many amusing lines. XD

'I know your mother,' Mrs Fisher pointed a finger at him.

'And suddenly it all makes sense,' Jack muttered.

LMAO Brilliant!

In conclusion: Two thumbs up!
lilsammywinchester chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
perfect 3
DarkwingDuckie chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Amazing story! I love how they fall in love slowly... it was so sweet and funny! The flow was awesome and the worst part was being done because the little fluffy bubble around me burst when I realized I had to leave their world. Really amazing job!
Ginger chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
This entire thing was amazing. It made me laugh so hard, you're a fantastic writer.
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
This was so awesome! loved all the janto and nermal is awesome :) this whole story was epic!
ShimuraKyoko chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Absolutely brilliant XD I just love childish Ianto XD And the whole thing with his neighbour, Mrs Fisher? Fantastic :) So funny I really enjoying reading this :) Good work :)

(Sorry for my english )
Not much of a cheese shop chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Yes, you can sling a cat over your shoulder, and it is very unpleasant when they dribble. I have two gorgeous cats, Rainbow and Gandalf, and Gandalf is an Olympic Dribbler. Have you ever done the Lion King Circle of Life thing with your cat where you lift them up and yell it out? It's quite amusing.

On another note, HILARIOUS fic, died laughing multiple times, especially Jack in the wheel chair and the team taping the bins to the fence. You are actually one of my favourite fic authors. DFTBA!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
This has been a wonderful story! I love the way Ianto just slowly sank into love with Jack, like quicksand - you're fate's quite clear to you, but you still struggle a little and then just give in to the inevitable! And Ianto's right to be afraid of his Mam - she's a force of nature!

Question: Nermal - from Killface or Garfield?

Oh do I remember the dribbling! Had a beautiful Maine Coon named Belle who loved to lay on the back of the sofa with her head on my shoulder, and we'd watch telly - the more she purred, the more hot, wet, yucky drool would drip and dribble on my neck - oh dear God in heaven, I can still feel it, and she's been gone for about six years. How could such a sweet loving animal produce such disgusting yuck - I'll never know - you would think that at least once, just one evening, she'd run dry, but oh, NO! Not Belle!

Love to Nermal for me, and you can keep the resulting drool!