Reviews for in paris by morning
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lovely.
Alexis is not a writer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was really cute and bit depressing. I love the ending and day number 4.
Lakshyarahita chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow. That was...honestly kind of beautiful, my heart hurts now. :)
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was beautiful. Short and simple, but still very meaningful. Maybe they can fall in love in the next life ;)
Lazypage chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I lot of the writing seemed a bit loose, like not everything was releavent but kind of was. But it has been a long time since this was posted so you're writing stlye is probably completly different anyway. I like the consept and execution, Axel didn't get that much charaterization, but I rooted for the two of them anyway, which made the ending sadder. You succeded in making my heart break a little, if that's what you were trying to do.
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
"Someday, they will get this right."

...

Excuse me. I have to go cry now.

Also, this is getting written on my quote-wall.

You're magnificent and fantastical and never let anyone tell you otherwise, kay?
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was really nice. I love the sensory images, and the way you descirbed the silence in the air. They're both so unassuming.

And now I feel like a dipshit reading the comments for not crying or professing my undying love xD. Reading this makes you die a bit. Thank you.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I have chills from this. Literal /chills/. And the strangest reason to cry and curse at the sky, which I never feel like.

Crying most front in my mind.

This was a beautiful, beautiful piece.
TopKat chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
love these short fics still, they are really gorgeous not just despite their shortness, but because of it! i love this one just because the countdown feels very tangible and realistic, like people really would behave that way given so little time. I think my favourite line was "the bones in his fingers feel thin and hollow when Axel takes his hand and pretends to read his fortune." perfect.
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is amazing, I love your writting style.

I've just been going through all you works and this has got to be one of my favories. I like your characterizations of Axel and Roxas. There the same but... muted somehow. It's different and lovely.
venusg0spel chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
...I'm just sitting here silently crying while my friend is asleep next to me.

This is /really/ good.

Insanely good.

It has to be one of the sweetest and saddest AkuRoku's I have ever read.
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I haven't left a review in ages, mainly because I've stopped reading on this side - i prefer livejournal, to be honest.

But this.

this is so very amazing and inspiring and I don't quite know how you did it, but it's hopeful and heartbreaking at the same time. The details, of them spending their last days together instead of with old friends and the regrets and paris and oh.

Thank you for this one. Just. Thank you.
Windsong chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
AAHHHH. THIS IS AMAZING. Holy shit. Your imagery is so vivid and gorgeous. Oh, my heart! This hit me so hard. Love love love this fic
mrsgrumpygills chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I wish I could find the words to say what I feel about this story, but I can't. So I'll just say it was beautiful.
bubblegum days chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
""I'm not that funny," Axel says. "Actually, I'm just kind of an asshole.""

favorite line of axel's. i don't know why. i really enjoy his characterization in this, that's all, he seems so ... accepting? like he hates both the world and himself and transfers it onto the world and himself, and finds all that is good and right in roxas but then it gets ripped from his fingers by his own morality? i don't know, i'm rambling. this was a really good fic.

"The fabric is worn and soft and patterned with little dotted stars on a faded night sky."

umph. so they begin the same place they end up ("The night sky is being bleached white and the landscape is losing color and the wash of light won't stop advancing, an inevitable swell of blinding white.") i really like that.

"His bony fingers are trembling as they open a cracked plastic case and snap it shut, matching old album covers with scratched CDs." i just really enjoy this sentence for no particular reason. it's just really good writing.

""You'll get bruises if you sleep on the floor," Roxas tells him, shifting over to make enough room for one more skinny body." i really like this roxas. he's oddly adorable. which is good!

i love the paris exchange, especially axel's memory.

"On Friday, they drop all of the clocks they can find off of the tallest building in town." totally amazing.

wow,number 3 is just ... beautiful and perfect.

...they'll meet again in the next life! is what the the ending reminds me of.

i just really love and adore this story. it stirs things, like secret desperation and whatnot, and just the emotions that lurk behind these sentences are, just, wow.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »