Reviews for Rogue Racers
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
- Has not blinked since Chapter 1

Gimme a chance to rub my eyes a bit before commenting... *rubs her burning eyes before commenting*

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! THAT HAD TO BE THE MOST EXCITING THING I HAD EVER READ! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, eyes glued to the computer screen, unblinking, and absolutely excited. YOU SIR (or Ma'am) ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR!

*favs story*
Minnie loves mickey chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
oh how sweet how mickey massaged minnie's sore wrist and how she helped his sore sholder and how he carried her to bed and said to her to go back to sleep.

loved it loads and loads xx

minnie loves mickey
Minnie loves mickey chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
loved the way mickey did not want to invade minnie's privacy areas and how gentil he can be with minnie

keep up the grate work

minnie loves mickey
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
What a fantasmic (using fantasmic on purpose :) he he) ending to a fantastic story! I love the danger...the tickle fights...everything was just as I expected...A Great ending to a Great Story Squad! You never cease to amaze me...*

Your Number 1 fan

*Miss Minnie*
Chlstarr chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
This entire story deserves a round of applause! *Claps* I couldn't help but drop my jaw at the fact that Mr.Z not only killed the two guys that were "working" for him but also those poor divers that crashed badly from one of the previous races. I can't wait for your next story, though you're gonna have to be even more patient with mine. I'm almost done I just have to work out a few kinks an actually finish the first chapter.
Chlstarr chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
For some reason I seem to get really excited whenever I see that you've updated another chapter or story. i think that's because I love your work so much. Anyway, Another great chapter yet again! The appearance of Mr.X reminded me of Floyd Gottfredson's Professors Ecks, Doublex, and Triplex from that Blaggard Castle comic. So I chuckled a little...Can't wait for the next one!
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
I LOVED IT AS USUAL I ALSO LOVED THE DEDICATION TO 9-11 HEROS! BRILLIANT!
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
LOVE IT...*

OMG OMG OMG...MY LIFE WAS TOTALLY ON HOLD WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER...HOLDING...AGAIN
Chlstarr chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
You live to torment us with cliff hangars don't you? I know they're gonna win but I only hope Mr. Z isn't concealing a hidden machine gun inside the rig I would imagine it popping out somewhere near the engine either that or he's going to try and squish them like what he did to Julia's brother. I did take your advice and decided to go with the pirate story I'll get that up as soon as I can due to school just started Tuesday. Another Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Chlstarr chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Oh, the suspense is killing me! What's really freaky is I had a dream last night that you'd updated when I woke up and it came true. Don't worry though I'm used to it, I get deja vu all the time. Another wonderful Chapter, and I love the Halloween Town joke. I kept saying to myself during the joke that "he's not spooky he's insane!" can't wait to see whatever's not as it seems in the next installment.*
nopegonefromhere chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
I like this story, it's pretty interesting but you're a little out of character with the mice. I'm not saying completely out of characters, you got them down some, it's just what I found wrong here are the constant 'I Love You's' and the way too much romance that's getting in the way of the story line. I know you're trying to make this a Mickey/Minnie fic (like all the others I've read of yours) but the fact is that making them all lovey-dovey all the time is kind of making this a mushy, uniteresting story that's just a bit predictable each chapter. Make them argue sometimes or have a little spat or something a little bit bigger than that. They just don't feel like a 'real' couple like this. Sorry to say that.

You're a good beginning writer, but please, just lay low of the love you and mushiness. thank you.
Chlstarr chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
Another great chapter as usual. I kind saw it coming when Mr.Z killed those two guys off, I've seen a few crazy characters like Mr.Z so I can picture him easily. The way you write Mickey and Minnie moments never fails to make me feel all gooey inside,no matter how intimate they get. Don't worry about uploading I'll be patient,it's also gonna be awhile before I upload my next chapter too, though I've almost finished hand writing it. Oh yeah, I love the Microbot's being put here.
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
* bites nails* AH I cant wait for the next chapter!
Wise Assassin chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
wonderful, as always!
Trunks6 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Hey There Sqaud Unit 14!

Its me Steven. Just dropping in to read up on how your doing.

I've seen you've improved and your continueing to write stories involving Mickey and Minnie. I love the bit at the end of this chapter and I want to read more about what happens next.

Keep up the great work and I will have some more comments for you later!

Cheers!