Reviews for Butter and Salt
Cam chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Oh you jerk this broke my little heart but I loved it! I have a secret love of murder mysteries, an obvious love of dramoine, and a preference for sad stories so this took the cake!
McKenzie Vallir chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Oh my goodness that was brilliant!
Illuminated-Malfoy's-Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was just...so...so... WICKEDLY BRILLIANT! WHERE IS THAT RED HEADED WEASEL IM GOING TO DO SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST BREAK HIS NOSE!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh wow. So, I just cried a lot. Your story was really good and I lived the characterisation of it. The ending just broke my heart! Good luck with future projects :)
fern chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Omg ... You made me CRY
Toki's Little Helper chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
THE FEELS! DX

awesome!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lovee it ! Pooor draco
Helena chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh my god i have no idea what to say. Your story is just AMAZING. And Ron's character totally just fits in here. Great story.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
whoa...intense
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This fic was so painful that I nearly cried, I had already connected the dots at the beginning, and the ending just confirmed it.
nats chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
omg dat was so sad i actually cried... dat was really gud i really enjoyed it
MagicLover101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Ah. How sweet. I really loved the story, even though it's sad.
Perdita chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Ack, you "murderess";) However a very well written piece! You managed to depict Draco's pain so accurately and the time it took him to finally realise, that she was actually dead! Same goes for Harry! His advice to Harry “Go home to your girlfriend, Potter. And be glad that you still have her.” is truly poignant..
kazfeist chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was very moving and beautiful.
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
lmao, stop killing people.

it makes your readers REALLY sad.

:'[ -teartear-

and yeah, this made me sad.

:\