Reviews for What she never will have
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love bitter cuddy...hahahahaha.
The Greek me chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
It would be so nice to see them togehter but sadly it will never be...Great story...Bravo...
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
You are a genius! Love love love this!

I love that finally someone speaks out the fact that Cuddy helped crippeling him - it's like the writers and those Huddy squealing fangirls (I admit I was tempted to use another far less friendly word) forgot that important fact. And the idea of using the kiss in Half Wit as starting point is simply brilliant!

Okay, und jetzt sehe ich gerade du bist auch aus Deutschland und sogar aus Bayern - ich auch :D Klasse, ehrlich, das hat mir sowas von den Tag versüßt :-)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Who the hell decided that Cuddy was the right Mom for this kid?

* * * Oh, man, I so agree with you!

- - - - - - - -

For him it just meant getting chunks of his limbs sawed out.

* * * Yeah, that's something Huddsters like to forget/ignore about their history.

- - - - - - - -

Should he clap or something like that? For that she managed to achieve what millions of other women did every day?

* * * Exactly! You are SO hitting the nails on their heads!

- - - - - - - -

“I know. I heard the shouting match over phone, remember?”

* * * When watching that scene I was filled with dread, just waiting for her to hysterically start shaking the baby. Not only was her screams stupid (how the hel-l can a BABY tell her what it wants?), but were also in the territory of vocal abuse and threatening to turn into physical abuse. I like it that House acted like a real medical professional and human in this fic by threatening to take the kid from her if he ever heard her doing anything like that again.

I don't know in which alternate reality this show's TPTB live that they don't take Cuddy's actions as they should be, but it's definitely true that they've completely lost contact with OUR reality.

- - - - - - - -

“Yah. Prefereably someone who wasn’t 9 months pregnant with my kid”

* * * When I read this part my face was overtook by a huge smile. Thank you for that bit, them together and with their own baby, it really made my day nicer. It was also the bit that made the fic perfect, that cherry on top of the cake.

- - - - - - - -

he retorted before kissing her like back then when everything had started – when she came for his blood and got more than she expected.

* * * I have to say I love the history and back-story you created for them here. MUCH better than the original one.

- - - - - - - -

“She resents me for luring her away from her kid, and resents the kid for keeping her from being the dean of medicine.”

* * * That's a very astute observation with which I fully agree.

- - - - - - - -

“She wanted the whole package the easy way and now realizes that something is missing.”

* * * The easy way is the fastest, but it's results never give you the happiness and satisfaction that results of the hard way do.

- - - - - - - -

“She’d better realize that”, Allison growled, making him shake his head at her possessiveness.

* * * Hehe, liked the possessiveness part. There's nothing wrong with possessiveness if it's mutual and both take their commitment and promise to only each other seriously.

- - - - - - - -

baby redirect his attention to his mother’s milk bar.

* * * Mother's milk bar, lol, that cracked me up! Great name. hehe

- - - - - - - -

She would never feel new life growing inside her, because she had waited too long, scaring away every man on her way to the top.

* * * Yet again your observations are right on. There are more and more people like this nowadays, who sacrifice relationships and hurt people who love them for the sake of careers and professional success. Only to realize decades later, when it's way too late, that what they built, what they sacrificed personal happiness, destroyed relationship and hurt other people for, amounts to nothing and can never be as pleasing, satisfying and happiness-giving as life with someone who loves you. And then they die alone after a lonely life. Considering she's a doctor I'm still wondering how TPTB could think of being able to sell a 45 years woman trying to get pregnant. A woman who is also not in a relationship, especially not in a steady relationship, thus meaning she's trying to get pregnant by one-night-stands. Even though it's been proven that a woman will have a harder time conceiving if she's trying hard and submitting herself and her body to psychological pressure, instead of just relaxing, enjoying the process and letting the nature take it's course without forcing anything.

- - - - - - - -

I was right in my predictions in my mail to you, I absolutely love this fic. It definitely goes among my favorites.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Cameron and House and the Baby are sweet.I'm happy for I'm sorry for Cuddy.