Reviews for Worth Everything
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this, not too much angst and I love Ginny's punch
nayin chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I agree that the 2 stories are different. The other one is more heartwarming though I can really imagine ginny punching harry. Hey he deserves the punch lol. Love h/g
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Very sweet. I caught one typo you might want to know about:

"He smiled happily at her then pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around her." Should be ". . . wrapped his arms. . ."

Thanks!
lija chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Compared to 'Tomorrow Will Be a New Day' and this story, I prefer the other one.

This story contained one scene that I didn't like. That was when Ginny punched him because he broke up with her. Since it was clear you're basing both one-shots after HBP and, even, after DH, then Ginny had no reason to hit him for that. From HBP, it was very clear that Ginny was very understanding for the reason of the breakup. Waiting for almost a year later to smack him for that was just bad form. If there was a reason for her hitting him, it would be for supposedly sacrificing himself to Voldemort.

Also, this one shot wasn't as good as 'Tomorrow'. The mentioned scene soured my liking of it even more. Having all of the Weasleys in the common room and waiting for Harry seemed contrived as well.
harrypotterginnyweasley7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hi,ark.I liked this story 2...Its cute...But u know what?Ur "Tomorrow will b a new day" is the best hpgw reunion story in d whole fanfiction!It really feels that this is what happened between h&g after the war...It is the best!
rb2312 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
just read this and your other short reunion fic.

(tomorrow is a new day)

while both are great, i think that this is better suited to what we know of Ginny

the other story didnt show Ginnys anger with harry as much

this one showed her conflicting fealings for him

great work
five letter word chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh my gosh. I died: "Choking. Probably Ron." You are amazing.
TheYellowMoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hah. Loved the punch in the face. A good reunion fan fic, different from many others. It's good to read a fan fic that didn't go depression-yelling-make up.
gryffindor.grl08 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
so cute! thats one of the best versions of that I've heard you rock!
completelysmitten18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
really cute. I love how ginny punched him then kissed him. that's actually exactly how i imagined the reunion would go. keep writing!
Hedwige31 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I prefer this one ( Worth Everything )
rumpelsnorcack chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, possibly a little too happy for a family that's grieving, but I don't really care about that too much. It's too sweet and gorgeous to mind :) My favourite line has to be 'Choking. Probably Ron' - it made me giggle.
HeadGirl07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
But we all love our stupid noble git and our fighter red head. :) I know, those reunion stories keep popping in your head, right? I like how Ron finally "understood." Out of the two though, very hard to choose, I liked this one for being more on the cutesy side, short and sweet. The other one is more the drama filled extended ending. I guess I like the other one in the end since we're not slapping Harry around, you know. I wonder how many bruises he has from the fanfiction writers...
Wateronthebrain chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I haven't read your other reunion fic, but this one was very good!
human or dancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
so I've read both just now. I think i like worth everything better but I think tomorrow will be a new day is more realistic. Well I don't know... I can see both Ginny and Harry acting both those ways after the battle of hogwarts. I think that you are a very talented writer and look forward to read more of your stories.

P.S. sorry for the pointless review...i really didn't make up my mind. lol