Reviews for Rise of the black flames
Aaredeye chapter 6 . 2/18
I hope you post a new chapter soon
Swagwell chapter 6 . 2/3
Love this story series, will naruto recruit all jinchuriki or just kill them?
Narutobatman chapter 6 . 1/5
Is there going to be another chapter? Because I have been enjoying reading it
Great story man! Why did you give up on it? Also, have you ever thought of a story where naruto gets a casino and runs it through the canon?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Finish the,story ughhh its hella good plz
Yifto chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Does it continue?
Clouffie1986 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Awesome sequel. Hopefully not dead.
hakon2feb chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Hi.
Ok, so temari is getting a job at midnight flames, unaware that naruto is the man in charge.
Apparently she has to work there for 2 weeks to be deemed worthy.
My only regret is that this is the final chapter to the story :(
I'm not sure if something happened to you, or if you simply quit, but if you are still able then i hope you will finish this story. I think it's quite good, and you are doing your readers and fans a disservice by allowing it to be incomplete.

hakon2feb chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Hi.
Ok, so it looks like they captured gaara, and all is working out great :)
Temari is banished for apparently failing to keep her brother safe. Feeling down, she is offered help by a stranger who tells her gaara is still alive. This should be good :)

hakon2feb chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Hi.
Ok, so all over the bad guys are being fooled into believing that others are doublecrossing them :p
Naruto can be brutal if he wants to, that is for sure :)

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Hi.
Ok, so naruto and gang is in whirlpool, meeting two of the sannin.
There they got some of the explanation, and naruto was "cured" from the telepathy with some side effects.
Creating a plan to make the villages turn against orochimaru should be fun :)

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Hi.
Ok, so naruto killed the 2nd biggest underworld boss in the elemental nations.
Effecting right away, he started making changes that will save alot of people, and give orochimaru a headache.
Now the slave he bought can only talk throught telepathy, and doing so forced naruto to turn into his miko personality. Next they are all heading to whirlpool so that should be fun :)

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the black flames are moving on the 2nd biggest underground boss in the elemental nations.
I like how it's going so far, but i see you haven't updated in a while and that saddens me greatly.
I really liked the first part of the story and it has great potential. I only hope that you will continue writing one day to complete this story :)

uwishuwerecool chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
please please write more soon love this story
Chris812 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
It seems during this story at times the black flames became black knights