Reviews for Rise of the black flames
Valle95 chapter 6 . 8/21
This is a good story but I have a few questions. First is where did the idea for this story come from? Second is why the hell does Naruto want to see if Temari's will can be broken? Third who the hell was the other personality that Naruto has, not Doc 7, Miko, or Naruto himself? Finally are you going to update this story anymore and if not is someone going to or already has adopted it?
Castor and Pollux chapter 6 . 8/20
C This is a great story, please continue .
Aweeeesomeeee chapter 6 . 6/30
Fiiiiinish plz
I've been following you and your fics awhile now and am looking forward to this one continuing, please finish.
Spaded Ace18 chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
I noticed its been a long time since you updated I'm hopping your still planning on continuing this story because it its awesome
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
This is getting a little black; into the shadows of the Shinobi world. I wonder how the others are REALLY feeling about all this?
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Well, this is getting darker. I hope Naruto tells them what's REALLY going on soon! Because I would REALLY like to know myself!
Delphene chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Please continue the black flames im truely interested in it im new too fanfiction and a big fan of naruto. I lovw your view on it and it makes me think the paieings on thw show sucked. Ive never been a fan of naruto/hinata but naruto/ino is one of my favorites. Well i hope to see a new post soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Very good story. Can't wait to see the rest. Some scenes seem a bit lacking in detail. While many minor scenes seem to be overly exaggerated. Like fully typing out the same conversation three time because someone new walked into the room or one was unconscious and woke up. You do have a flair for making things very complex yet saying it in rather simplified terms almost anyone could understand. And then repeating it again several times. Which considering your reader base is probably a rather good thing. But for me it tends to get rather tedious at times.
jupimako chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
I wish there was more!
Aaredeye chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
I hope you post a new chapter soon
Swagwell chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Love this story series, will naruto recruit all jinchuriki or just kill them?
Narutobatman chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Is there going to be another chapter? Because I have been enjoying reading it
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Great story man! Why did you give up on it? Also, have you ever thought of a story where naruto gets a casino and runs it through the canon?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Finish the,story ughhh its hella good plz