Reviews for Rise of the black flames
What happen it stop what the duck I was liking it
MercyKills chapter 6 . 1/22
I have greatly enjoyed this fanfic I hope you will start updating it agaiin
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
i wonder what Naruto has planned for Temari
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
this is interesting wonder who that women was guess we will find out hope it wasn't someone from Akatsuki
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
well this was interesting so many things happening getting very exciting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
another great chapter everything is cool Naruto's badass and the others are cool want more NaruIno moments though
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
well this was interesting certainly darker side to Naruto hope theirs some NaruIno moments soon
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
well this was a nice start for the sequal
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Still wishing that you would update this story.
wolfofanarchy chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
You cant let this story end like this its a good read and im sure I speak for a majority of your reviewers that we want to know what happens next.
Simply put resume and update ASAP PLEASE.
Valle95 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
This is a good story but I have a few questions. First is where did the idea for this story come from? Second is why the hell does Naruto want to see if Temari's will can be broken? Third who the hell was the other personality that Naruto has, not Doc 7, Miko, or Naruto himself? Finally are you going to update this story anymore and if not is someone going to or already has adopted it?
Castor and Pollux chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
C This is a great story, please continue .
Aweeeesomeeee chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Fiiiiinish plz
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
I've been following you and your fics awhile now and am looking forward to this one continuing, please finish.
Spaded Ace18 chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
I noticed its been a long time since you updated I'm hopping your still planning on continuing this story because it its awesome