Reviews for Breakable
Brii Taylor chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
uh, wow.

wow. that... that one hit me a little close to home, actually. uh, yeah. made me cry a little. but that was really... something, man. really something. can i use that on my quote wall? the "Everyone's breakable... Even the best fall down sometimes and sure it hurts, but you are going to get through that." bit?
Brii Taylor chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
"Police" uis like "moose" and "Deer": you don't need to add an s after the end of the word. great chapter now i must run to the last one
suallenparker chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
This last chapter was really touching. I loved the chat between both of them. I loved that Mac told her that its ok to be weak and how he offored her his comfort so subtile.

Great end for this story. Will there be a sequel? *big 'puss in boots' eyes* Please? -

Greetings
JackSam chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
BAUMember chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
aww poor stella grat chap hope they work threw this and be as one
Stevonnie-U chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
aw. Mac and Stella go so great together.
sterra-kyra chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
oh god.. so cute.. i love the ending!
Asprine chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Aw.. Aw.. Sequel please? It's really nice! I loved how you present them in a short story. Being here for each other after all this long and never did they shut one another away as they help to heal and comprehend better. Thank you for this story! I'd love a sequel but anything will do! )
svufan4ever chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
very good chapter and i like how gentle mac was with stella. i would have like to see more happen with this but that is ok. you can always do a sequal to it riht? thanks and take care, anne
sterra-kyra chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
i loved it

when stella finally do the right thing to do. is the best thing ever. but where is more huhu _. i know u had finished it ( i guess) please post it here. )
ewriter chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Write more please!
suallenparker chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Hey!

Would never leave you without a review, would I?

So heres my review, talk to you soon.

Just kidding.

I really liked that chapter. Your descriptions of Stella as she was alone in her apartment were very touching. Its so cute, that she runs to Mac afterwards! But still evil you for the chliffe. You should be ashamed! Oh! better not be ashamed, better write the next part soon! hihihi

Greetings, Sarah
JackSam chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
svufan4ever chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
very good story so far and i am sorry to see it end but i can not wait for the next chapter to come up. thanks and take care, anne
Stevonnie-U chapter 3 . 3/1/2009