Reviews for Freaks and Geeks 26: Love sucks and then you die
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Really like thsi story! But I wish Kim and Daniel ended up together!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I usually find fanfiction written in script form boring, but it works here, and these stories all feel like real episodes of the show, which is awesome because the actual show was ended so abruptly. Can't wait for the next one please update soon, I don't mean to be pushy by saying that and I do realize that in script form it probably takes ages to write these,

Thx

Harriss
wiccachick54 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This really is like getting another fantastic season of one of my all time favorite shows. You have no idea how much I really enjoy these really well written "episodes" that you have done! I'm blown away by your talent and imagination! Great job!
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Great update! I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes from here!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Great come up with some of the best writing style is so unique because you write it in script cool!I'm interested in seeing what happens continue.
Revertigo chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aw... :) that was so cute of Daniel! I love all your stories, they are so good! I also think its really unique how you write them like a script. Please keep writing! :)
Eric Diaz chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow!I'm loving this story.I'm so glad you updated.I was having serious Freaks&Geeks withdrawal symptoms until I read is a great piece of writing.I hope you continue 're one talented writer!
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
AH. Yay. I can't wait to see what happens when Daniel and Lindsay see each other again. That was so cute of him.
Kareena chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This Is A Really Cute Story!I Love The Sweetheart's Day 's So Cool That You Keep It In Script Form-Not Many People Can Do That And For That I Applaud You!Cheers!I Hope You Continue Writing-You Have No Idea How Good You Really Are!Your Story Did Brighten Up My Day!

~I Have To Say I Almost Cried At How Sam Got Burned By Stacey And How Vikki Blew Off Neil!The Geeks Deserve Some I'm Totally Loving The Freaks Knew Ken Had A Softer !