Reviews for Moving On
Mystic-Myth chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I think Itachi is VERY eager for step two
Shikome chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
I don't like ItaNaru as much as I love SasuNaru. Well, seeing just just one picture of them makes me want to lock myself in the room and shower myself with lots of SasuNaru stuffs xD Like finding new stories I haven't read yet(since I read a lot) Anyways, ItaNaru is my second choice. Just second xD
Pat123 chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
I love this one it was beautiful
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Best ItaNaru story I've ever read. Awesome! :D
PlasticRoses79 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
I really enjoy your ItaNaru and SasuNaru stories! I really hate that I came across your page so late, but as the saying goes-better late than never. As far as this story goes, although it was short it was very well written and I enjoyed your OC Shuisi. Also the Itachi and Naruto scenes had my inner fan girl squealing in delight! Thank you for taking the time to post this as well as your other stories. (:
Empress Tatiana chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
this was so cute I loved it
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
I LOVED IT! From start to finish! I usually avoid multichapter fics but, yours was so good! It actually made me finish it in only one day.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
LOVED IT! I love this story and couple so much!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
OMG! Yes! Itachi and Naruto are getting married? Yuppie!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
OMG! Sasuke messed up big time! And just when things had become perfect!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Yay! So Mama!Naruto is really about to become Itachi's wife? He's in love with him. Yes! I'm so happy.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Mama and Daddy definitely do need to have a lovely family chat. Haha!
Aww, I loved the scene of Itachi cooking ramen for Naruto and licking it off of him.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I'm really loving this story! It's great. Haha! Naruto is freaked out by Itachi telling him he'll be his 'wife'. Smooth Itachi. Real smooth!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Aww, Naruto is definitely the best mother Itachi could find for Shisui. He's perfect! Haha! Yeah, I knew Itachi wouldn't really finger paint with these two cuties. But, he'd watch them? Sweet. Haha! I liked Itachi's 2 plans.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Haha! I loved the ending. Poor Sasuke. I bet Itachi grinning must've been frightening. Even if he's super hot! He doesn't normally show emotion. So I'm thinking he probably resembled The Grinch while grinning. I don't blame Sasuke for being scared. Aw, isn't Naruto simply irresistible? Not even the stoic Uchihas are saved from his charms.