Reviews for Recapturing the Future
Veeson chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Aaw, so sweet 3
Soaha chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
That's one way to come out... :P
TheLuciferPerson chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I'm a bit confused as to the way this is going...but I hope that Gokudera plays hard to get for a while yet, cuz I just cannot imagine that boy as gay or 'swinging his dynamite that way' as you might have put it!
Gody chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Nice chapter! I hope you will not make us wait that long next time!
Soaha chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Aww... Why'd you end it there? It's really good! Please Update Soon! :D
Hana1225 chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Continue please!

I really liked this story!

Please?

I would love you as long as you update!
Koolkass chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
This is just too interesting

I wanna read the next chapter

This is really good! Keep on writing!

I can't wait for some action, though *O*
OneEighty chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
hui. i wonder what's happen next..?

hope you continue soon! :D
REDskies chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Ah. Interesting :33 Can't wait to see the next one.

Heh. "I won't if you won't." That's going to be stuck in my head for a while now...
kyoko131 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
aww this story's so cute!
Gody chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I really liked your story and I hope you will continue it soon! It was really beautiful to see so much sexual tension!
aberi chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
I love this story! Its so easy to get hooked! Youve kept everyone in charcter and the story line is great, I'm looking forward to the next chapter ]
ShiKamiKa chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next!

I liked it! And I like your writing style too :)
Ashen Phoenix chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Woah. Just... woah. I've absolutely fallen in love with your fic. Your writing style is intricate without being hard to follow, and both Yamamoto and Gokudera are so in-character I wasn't pulled outta the story even once! Your reserving comments for only before and after the chapters is also very much appreciated, as some less experienced writers choose to dissolve that boundary which imo really isn't a good idea at all.

I'll be VERY eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Sincerely, your new fan,

-Ashen
herwig13 chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Hey there!

I've been following your story from the very beginning, and wanted to write a decent review ever since - and today I finally made myself sign up for an account (seriously, I could have done it ages ago...sigh), and write you a line or two _

Know what?

I LOVE your story. I really do.

I'm a big fan of KHR, and Yamamoto and Gokudera are my favorite pairing, and I must say, I think your story is definitely one of the best 8059 stories I've read (and trust me - I've read many XD).

I like the way you've portrayed them, I think you did it very well, and the story so far develops nicely, not too fast, not too slow - all in all, I really like it - but you could already tell that, right? -

Anyway, I'll stop my rantings here - take care, and good luck with the next chapter!