Reviews for Persona 4: Thread of Fate
Izzy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
omgomgomgomg. OH MY GOD. i absolutely loved this, but the whole time they spoke with adachi i kept thinking 'HE'S THE ONE, DON'T LET HIS NICE ACT FOOL YOU!' well written, well versed, my hat is off to you.
Ronadir chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is so great. I had a chill down my spine reading the part where the three girls charge into the fog. Other than some errors and some minor characterisation I disagreed with, I really like this story. The emotion in this one is just so strong.
FirestormMk3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Really quite a good story. I like this take on a "bad end" much like your other one from Persona 3. In general I like your stories and I feel you do an excellent job representing established characters. I would just like to note for your own reference, in Japan the color of death is white.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
We're they're friends

[their]

Where's Kanji?,"

[Unnecessary comma]

This looks like nice set-up, but I think that your audience already has the stance of “Souji would go back if needed” and so this feels a little incomplete. If we had more of the failure itself, or something after this decision (maybe trying to integrate his and the others’ fragmented memories of the failed week?) then this would feel like a more complete story.
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That... is so depressingly good... So... So good... (falls over and starts sobbing) When I first played the game, I never allowed myself to lose. I hated to think about what would happen if I left someone in their dungeon for too long, it only ever took me at the most, a week to perform a rescue. When Nanako disappeared, I had her back in one day. I never left the dungeon, I just refused to leave my little sis in there... And Chie... I love Chie, I really adore her and Souji together, and this kind of fic really brings all the passion of that couple to the forefront. I love it! This story is going into my favourites and will be sticking with me for a very long time.

Sky
Tohno-san chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I actually read this before I met my first Bad End, which involved Mitsuo dying. It was really cool to see how alike you portrayed the Velvet Room scene, since it was just like how I imagined it would be (and how it turned out!). Also, the character's reactions after Seta Souji's death was quite realistic - I expected those kind of reactions from them. Nice work! :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was so...powerful. In-character, deep, profound, and excellently executed. I wish I could say more, but your descriptions, and how they flowed with the character's realistic actions, made this a true joy to read. An absolute favorite for me, and I hope to see more Persona fics like this in the future. Great job. :D
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I enjoyed it. The final scene shows hope for a better end.

I wouldn't have minded seeing a epilogue-esque scene where Souji hugs Chie out of nowhere the second he sees her, but it was very good nonetheless.