Reviews for Dark Moon
Lemon Verbena chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Wow. That was so sad I'm not sure I can read what happens next. :(
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Oh my gosh, this is one of the greatest Carlisle stories I have read so far. Awesome-ness! Keep up the good work and update soon :)
RubyDragonJewel chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
this is a vey intresting story i can't wait to read more about and find out what happens next?and i love this story keep up the good work
emmargh3211 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I actually cried when Edward was murdered :(

I loved this though, I think you approach the whole bella/carlisle thing perfectly, not rushing into it and all.

Only kinda negative thing I have to say, is that I thought the first bit could have been explained a little more. But other than that, everything's brilliant :D

The grin on my face when she killed Caius was almost unbelievable lol. Hopefully Jane will die too, very very very VERY painfully and slowly. I think Aro is much more openly dark in your story, but it's fitting and I like it...though for some reason I really don't want him to die lol. Love it anyways! Update soon, pretty please? x
Megara1 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Hi !

I loved that chapter...again !

I'm happy with Charlie's reaction, we saw how much he loved Bella in the film, even if he didn't show it often.

Then Carlisle reading Bella's's just pure love for me !

I liked also the questions Bella asked to herself, when I saw Carlisle in the movie and his meeting with Bella I asked myself the same question !

Alice had another vision, a good one...that's so great, it means the future isn't so dark !

Thanks for updating this quickly !

Megara1 chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Hi !

Wonderful chapter, so magical sentences I want to remember : “Bella, please. Nessie needs her mother; Jacob needs you. Alice and Jasper need you, I…..need you too,”, that one for example, I had a big smile on my face !

I was sure only one person can change Bella's mind...Carlisle ! Fantastic idea !

I'm also happy other vampires will help them to fight the Volturi...great idea !

I know Alice saw a brilliant future for Bella and Carlisle, I so want to be in her mind when she saw her vision !

Excellent chapter

Megara1 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Hi !

Excellent, that chapter was excellent from the begining to the end !

The fight was well described, I loved how she killed Caius and Marcus...and I think she made a big mistake by letting Aro alive. I was also impressed by Nessie's power !

Then the reunion with Carlisle was such bittersweet, with all their memories...really really well written !

You need to have plenty more reviews just for that chapter

Luna Luce chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Great chapters I couldn't wait until you posted again. I'm glad that everyone that is left of the family has been reunited. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
the swiss miss chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Love your story. Your writing style is excellent! The plot is very interesting too..I read all 6 chapters in one go so yeah..very into this story.
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
I'm crying! Get Carlisle the hell outta there! And Nessie too...But Carlisle! He stayed faithful to the humans and didn't partake of them, even though he was being starved and tortured-that is so like him! Awh :'( Are they gonna make it out okay? And even so, will the stay okay once they're out? Oh ma gowd, you HAVE to update soon. I'm dyin here!
Luna Luce chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Amazing simply Amazing story so far. I admit I was going to stop reading once I heard that the family was dead and the Volturi had Nessie. But I'am so glad I didn't these few chapters is great. Wow you have a earned my interest now and I can not wait until the next chapter.
Megara1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Hi !

It was really really brilliant !

I knew, as in your summary, Carlisle was alive, but it was such a shock to read it, I felt all the powerful feelings !

I'm happy also the volturi didn't change Nessie, and that she still loved her mother...Bella so need love at that precise moment !

More please, I want to know how they will escape !

Megara1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Hi !

It was so sad but so beautifully described !

I loved how she used different terms to describe each member of the Cullen's family.

That sentence " I had loved him too, a forbidden love I had never allowed to take shape or form, except once. I flinched away from the memory." was my favorit...I so want to see more of that !

Excellent job

Megara1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009

Great idea of plot !

Good preface...maybe a little too short !

269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18