Reviews for Dark Moon
DonnaCullen84 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
That was the end?! Now lemony goodness?! Ugh! Well, at least we have a happy ending! :)

So, are Carlisle and Bella going to be the new King and Queen now that Aro and the Volituri are killed? Someone has to be in charge of all the vampires right?
DonnaCullen84 chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful wedding... But there could have been a little more dialogue to it! ;)
DonnaCullen84 chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
So sweet! But for a rated M fic, there wasn't too much violence and the sex isn't as lemony as it could be... Gotta work on those lemons girl! Come on and show us how Carlisle is bringing sexy back!
DonnaCullen84 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Wow! That kiss was HOT! Dang girl, now I feel like Jell-O! LOL
DonnaCullen84 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
"Fair enough. Just don't let go," I suddenly whispered desperately. Why had that slipped out, in such a pleading tone? Oh God what was he thinking? But Carlisle didn't reply, just pulled me closer so his whole arm was around my shoulders, his head resting on my hair. I didn't resist, just closed my eyes in bliss.-

Awe! I LOVE this smutty fic! I hope that sooner rather than later that one of them confesses their love to the other... or at least kiss (on the lips)!
DonnaCullen84 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
"Bella, please. Nessie needs her mother; Jacob needs you. Alice and Jasper need you, I…..need you too," he whispered against my hair. My resistance melted, along with the resolution in my limbs. Damn, no one had done that to me before, besides Edward!-

Awe! How can your heart NOT melt after hearing those words from Carlisle?! He is so sweet and caring! *sigh* And it looks like Alice can already see that Carlisle and Bella will be together after seeing Carlisle's arm around her shoulder. ;)
twilight fan chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
nice but I wish u kept Rosalie and Emmett alive in this story
ReginaSerpentes chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
im in tears. Its a beautiful ending.
Allons-y 23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Well done, a deligtful read!
nini3773 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
I read this beautiful story before and it was still beautiful as the first time and well worth it. Great Job!
bella car fan chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
omg that was amazing i could fell the emotions of the charcters i felt like i was with them that esme and edward were gone but they fell in love forever not real life in the movie but like a romance story you are a genius thankyou i really felt like i was bella
TM Twilight Girl chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I love this story. Great job!
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
I'm happy the fight went well. I really would wish that she'd say the hell with it & elope with him just to piss the smug pixie off...lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
I hate how Bella has to always be the martyr. She ran from the family of vamps she loved to go to a bad vamp that wanted her. Yeah, that makes sense, I'm worried my vamp family that's made of stone will get hurt, so I, the breakable human, will run away from my protection and get my ass killed. How could she possibly think that running away would be the solution? Is she really so damn stupid as to think that even if she leads Aro away toward her, that he wouldn't take his army to kill the others after she was dead. Gods, the girl needs to think and use that brain that I know she has.
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Alice really and truly irritates the hell outta me. She relies way too much on her visions and can't let anyone enjoy the surprise of the unknown. And there's no way in HELL she would be telling me what to wear constantly, let alone planning my wedding. I can only hope that Bella goes through with her threat and that her and Carlisle do elope when they get married...it would serve her right. She couldn't even let them enjoy the moment they admitted their feelings for one another, she had to butt in. She needs to be told no. And often.

On the good side. I like how to slowly paved the path for their relationship. I wish there was a little more back store (maybe in flashbacks) for where their feelings for each other began. Did they lust for one another when they were married? Because the last time they saw each other, they were married to others and saw each other as Father/Daughter.

I'm really enjoying the story and I can't wait to see what leads up to their confrontation with Aro. That man needs to be killed. Honestly..mostly Jane. Of course it would be nice to have Nessie (god I hate that nickname), turn her power against her for a while so she can see what it feels like. )

I know the story's already compete, this is just what I would want to see happen...lol. And I don't exactly hate Alice, she just irritates the crap outta me sometimes and the others never telling her no only makes it worse. I hate how she forces the others in to clothes they don't want to wear, or how she can't let anyone make their own choice because she's already 'seen' it. I always thought she lied about that with how much she used that excuse. I just want to see someone (preferably Bella) tell her NO, just once...lol.

Jen