Reviews for Unbreakable Links
YellowFlash67 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I know its been a while but update soon. PLEASE!
radbackflips chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Holy... three years? Three? You haven't updated in three years... well, that's depressing, 'cause I was just getting into this! Man, I wish there was more here, you've already gotten me intruiged...
otaku9 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This is a pretty story. Please do more!
TezrianFlux chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I've read these chapters before and I must say...I like it! I hope you update soon, I really wanna know what'll happen with squall and cloud and how things will turn out. :D I'll stay posted!
Serpentsrose chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I love where your going with this story and while I notice that it's been so long since you updated last I can only hope for a new chapter in the future. The concept behind this story is one of my hidden loves and that fact that you wrote what you have so far made my day. Not only that but I love you Cloud/Squall interactions haha it's so cute. Out of curiosity is it going to to be a Tidus/Seifer pairing? Anyway. Hope you have a great that this review finds you well. Cameron
Goddess Of Metal chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I just have to go 'aawww' at the thought of a little Squall. I like what I am readin so far and hope you update soon.
anaer chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Is this story being continued? Because it rocks.
nsomniacartist chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I know it's been a year, but i hope you update this soon!
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
xD Poor Seifer! "Boot to the head!"

Well more like ball to the face, but still n.n

I really hope you keep writing this! It's great!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Seifer got hit in the face! Lol, go Tidus!
Secret time chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Hey! Is this story dead?

I really like it already and I want to see how it goes! :(
Neriad chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I really hope that you continue to write this at some point, I just came back to read it for the second time, and it's easily my favourite Dissidia fic I've found so far. You do a wonderful job keeping everyone in character, and the potential for the story is huge- I really want to see what's going to happen!

Also, because I spend way too much time daydreaming, I thought it would be awesome if Terra/Tina showed up in Esthar, with Onion Knight... the public would go into mass panic at the appearance of a new 'sorceress and knight'. Bartz/Butz would totally just be hanging out with Chocoboy in the Chocobo forests. :)
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Are you here? :3 I enjoyed this one~ I hope you'll come and update it sometime! Although, I have a feeling you might not, since you haven't updated any fics since last year, apparently. Soo... Hope you come back! :)
bonjour chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
tell me this fic will still be continued [puppy eyes] This is a great fic, and I'm looking forward to see what happens next :)
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
*twitch*ohdeargod PLEASE dont tell me your gunna pair up Tidus and Seifer PLEASE oh and also PLEASE UPDATE SON!