Reviews for Leap of Faith
tdish chapter 6 . 5/6
I hope you still plan on finishing this. I am totally into this story. What is going to happen next?!
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Then What?!

Fun story! Thanks for sharing with us.
kendrick chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
wishfulliving89 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter.
ItsJustAmi chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Amazing 3 you made it seem so... Real *_*

It was almost as if I was actually watching bleach...

You made the individual characters' personalities just perfect, I loved it

Ooooooh how I wish this is how bleach really ended up Dx
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
It looks like you haven't updated this story in a while. Oh well I do hope you pick it back up soon; I really enjoyed reading it.
phantomcat chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Awww, I was really hoping for more...It hasn't been updated in FOREVER! Ever thought about finishing it? I'd love to keep reading it!
Falcon's Jade chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
I know its been several months since you updated this, and its been a while since I last read this fic, but I really do hope you'll pick this up again someday! Szayel, if he pairs with Renji he'll have to eat his words XD But if not, Im looking for more excitment and fighting and other characters getting involved!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
ah, update soon. Szayel you f'ing weirdo wtf. XD
BloodSinned chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Update I love this story, i can't wait till grimmy gets his hands on(or all over) ichi
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Getting really good! I'm developign a fondness for Syazel believe it or not. xD
Arietan chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I like every chapter you made from begining. :D Thankyou for updated new chapter ! Happy new year wish you the best for 2010
SeraphChronoMage chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Yay! I'd totally forgotten this story and now it updates, I'm so happy. And look, all my favorite characters!
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
yay an update! -
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
*grins* Ah Szayel Szayel Szayel XD I had a feeling it'll come down to this, somewhat. I'm glad you haven't left this discontinued, this fic piques my interest.

I love the conversation between Renji and Ichigo over Grimmjow. Hilarious, pricelessly humorous XD