Reviews for Never Ending Dream
moritaka mai chapter 5 . 2/9
muy bueno espero la conti
Kontan chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Please continue with the storyyyyy!
moritaka mai chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
me gusta como estas cambiando la historia. Espero la conti y ver los cambios de los otros 2 caps
besos
Seablueclover chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I really love this you should continue writing this!
moritaka mai chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
hello I love your story ... not if you serve but I have some ideas out there that can help or inspire you ... an example that mai is injured that you can not play for a while and try to confuse yuuki aika or try putting yuuki against some team against taku mai and realized ...
please continue the story has me hooked
Anne Identified chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
OHH! I'm still reading this.. please, please, please continue.. I'm begging you..
Anne Identified chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
It's good! I like it!

I hate Yuuki! I swear! I'm going to kill her...

"Yuuki! Don't you dare touch Aikawa, he's for Mai!"

I just want jealousy right now, especially if Aika would get jelly.. ahehehehe
cheaselkim chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
chapter 7 pls..
ponyandaikawa chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
the story is so great! Love it! I hope it will have a happy ending! With Mai and Aika together forever! Please upload your seventh chapter soon, i am dying to know how it'll end!
enna chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
.i like it.. :). h0p it wiLl hav a c0ntinuati0n..can u make so0ner..?.hehe..can;t wait..
evilbadgal16 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
AWWW! cute chapter! so the part where Aika said 'i love u' did he meant it or was it just random? update!
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Great story, i like it a lot so far, please update soon.
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Hey! It's really good. It pisses me off why isn't there plenty fics of Dear Boys around. Here, there's not even a page of it and half is yaoi, duh. (Not that I'm an anti yaoi, tho)

And btw, AikaxMai here is very cute!

But to say, I actually dislike the 'Yuuki' thing, but if the girl's is needed to get the fluffy AikaxMai out of your head.. hehe that's so far so good ;D

It's a long time for me not seeing Dear Boys until yesterday I bought Act III from the bookstore, it had probably been months or about a year. Too bad in the volume I bought there wasn't AikaxMai (the chaps where Mizuho vs Narita)

Aika x Mai is adorably awesomely cute!

Waiting for the update here, thanks for the chap!

See you and have a good day! XD
Rainee 1211 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
thank you so much for updating ! u know i have waited for years to read this ! hope u updated soon ! :)
MiRae Naomi Kurosaki chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Oww. That was sweet! Hehehe. I wanted to make fic bout Ai and Mai but like always... No time.

Ne... I like. No! I LOVE your story! They are cute couple!

Update ASAP!