Reviews for Photograph
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is so good! What a genius idea! I love it :)
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
awwwwwww damn so good. Have I read all your SPAM before? I feel like I have. still good though! I love a reread
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nicely written.
DracoGinny5ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is so clever and well written. Loves it!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow thats make me speechless i love it
LeggoxMyxEggo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this was amazing. You captured Spencer's feelings incredibly. I loved it. :)
Cassieeeee Lee D chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG THERE IS A PIC OF SAM ON THE FRIDGE! I JUST WATCHED IT AND YOU'RE RIGHT!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Poor Spence!
look at the stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You are an incredible Spam writer.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Ahh, this was wonderful! I can't help but love this kind of situation, especially with these two characters. This story was just so perfect, the perfect idea because I get how he needs to look at it from that way, but it's just so different! Great, great job. I loved this one!

~Jordyn~
daisy617 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
AWW! THATS SO SWEET! You're so creative. To get this awesome story from that picture. Great job
Oll chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
What can I say? I became a big fan of Spam recently (I decided to watch all episodes of iCarly and I just KNEW that I couldn't be the only one who sees Spam there, so I checked fanfiction. net) and every story you've written about them is amazing. This one is no exception.

Please, keep writing more, because your style is simply amazing and you never disappoint with your ideas.

Oh, and "With a sinking heart, Spencer knows that the picture in his hands just isn’t enough." just left me speechless.

-Oll