Reviews for Battle Nerves
xxfatal chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That sly dog, Vincent Valentine. And course Yuffie, adorable as she is, would pick the choicest of times to reach that epiphany. :)

Apologies for the relatively aimless review. I just thought I'd let you know how incredibly fond I am of this piece.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
"She only knew one guy who thought that it was acceptable to be seen in public wearing pointy metal boots." xD Great!
Bahamut.girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'm glad you wrote this. I like fics that coinside with the game and haven't read one about this part of the game. Good job and super cute!
devilin chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*laughs at the second to last line.*
Iseki chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Yay, this story actually makes me appreciate the tedium of Fort Condor! It always makes me a little nervous too... I really suck at these kind of parts, all the soldiers sneak past me! so it's kind of frightening, and I can totally relate.

Vincent has basically only walked, stood, and looked in this fic and yet I'm falling over myself for how cool he is. This is just awesome!
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That is so sweet and funny at the same time, grat job!

Luv from a Mutt.
Annette Silhouette chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
A cute Yuffentine fic. I realize Vincent hasn't uttered a word at all? But yeah, his presence is already enough for our Yuffie. I like the part how Yuffie tries to shift her thought to materia, that's really like herself. Thank you and hope you can finish the Fort Conder mission soon~
sylvanius chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was very good and yuffie-like:) I totally agree about fort condor too...stupid little place...
DreadPirateSephy chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Don't worry; I hate that part too. And if it makes you feel any better, it took me about a week and a half to get a gold chocobo. :) Anyway, I love the story! It's so sweet, and everybody's so in character! Excellent job, and good luck on your re-play and chocobo breeding! :)