Reviews for Strawberries
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I like this fic

Why are there only like to Videl and Erasa fics?
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Short but sweet and oddly red.
But tasty non the less.
DBZ Yu-Gi-Oh Pokmon gurl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
cute fic.
Feebee chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This story is really sweet, reminds me of what me friendship is like with my bestfriend at the moment :D (she's 6 months pregnant).

There are not enough stories with Erasa as a main character and you did a good job with it :)
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Did you know that this is the only story with Erasa set as a character?

I missed this when it was first uploaded, sadly. I really enjoyed it, very sweet.
FireChild24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aww! That was just so cute. I like how you made eraser more mature in this fanfic than what she is in the series. It makes me wish that i had a friend just like her. LOL!
Noryale chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was very sweet

I always like to picture them being good friends even after they finish high school.

Good luck with the contest. One of these days I'll have a go myself :P

ZanpaktosInLove chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hahaha This is really cute I love the way you showed their friendship. It was really funny how Eraser was filling Gohan's shoes for the moment. I thought that was really touching. Most friends wouldn't be able to do that but, hey there are some extraordinary people out there.

I also like Videl's obsession with Strawberrys. I would eat them but the texture makes me nauseous but I do appriciate the smell of them. She had a favorite and like any pregnant women would do she ate what she wanted to satisfy her hunger.