Reviews for Jasper Succeeds JPOV
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Oh my GAWD I loved it the whole entire thing I loved it and i thi k you should totally add some more chapters it!
Isabella Marie Whitlock8890 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Man this is awesome I love it I totally thi k you should continue adding to this story!
Bioshock Bitch chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
It was good, but can you make it longer.
Cullen's Pet chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Please continue this story it is awesome to see from jpov. Thanks for writing. Loved it. Keep up the good work.
Freedom-To-Fly chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
this chapter was really good. i really enjoyed reading it, it is such a great story and you have a real talent when it comes to writing...well done
Freedom-To-Fly chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this chapter was really amazing. i loved reading, it has a really good plot and is well written. i can't wait to find out what happens next. you have my praise on such a great start
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Great!

You know I was reading this at the same time I read the other one? It was interesting, wish you had finished this one already so I could get through all the story like that. (doesn't mean I won't finish reading the other story though).

I like this, you really should write more.
FeelingBella chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
A good chapter! Plz update soon!
cw.gymnast chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Im glad Jasper is staying mad because Edward is being 2 mean 2 Jasper. LOVE STORY )
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
aw I reallyl ike this! are you going to do next chapter in Bella's POV? I would love it if you did, but it's your story and I'm not going to tell you what to do :)
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I forgot to review to origional of this story, which I just found a read. I found it to be the first of it's kind. Everyone has done a New Moon rewrtie but I've yet to see Jasper turn her. I love the idea and the plot and story were good. Though there were a few grammatical errors that were sufficent to confuse me and drive me mad, but I see that a lot in fanfics, including my own!

Love the story, please continue to write it from Jasper's pov!
Turn.Me.On chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I like Jasper's POV so far too :)
goddess of fanfiction chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
another chapter please
FeelingBella chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I'll already read this in BPOV, but I still loved it:D

Keep on writing:D