Reviews for Savor Like Golden Sun
Very Impressed chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I've read all your Chipmunks fics, and I have to say, you have a gift. I'm a fan from way back, ever since I was a kid, and a while ago I discovered there was fan fiction of them out there. I've read quite a few, some of them good, some of them bad, but my very favorites are yours. I've never seen anyone delve so deep into their characters before, they are truly a joy to read. Anytime someone I know makes fun of me for liking a cartoon about singing rodents from the 80's or dragging them to see the new movies in theatres full of hyperactive children, I tell them to come here and read your fics. They still think I'm crazy but even they admit they're really good. I hope we haven't seen the last of them, I very much look forward to reading more.
nikki-kun05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
(Tired of my reviews yet? lol)

Well, you don't need to hear that this was, again, great. I just love how you write the interactions between the brothers...they seem closer now (because they're older?) and it's just so sweet to read about it.

Anyway, I'm excited about the Simon(centric?) fic coming up! :D I can't wait!
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yet another great story. There aren't very many Alvin/Theodore bonding Fanfictions. Well, that I've read. Very nice. Can't wait for your next Chipmunks Fanfiction.

~Kitty~
alvinsimon12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
oh man sad but it's good alvin doneing that
Tristripe chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
amazing, just like the other two. this one had me scrabbling to youtube to watch that episode. i was shocked cause they don't say the word 'dead' in cartoons anymore. cartoons were so much better back then...anyways...it was really sad, and i could see how the death of his friend's grandfather would bring back the memories for Alvin (who rejected anything living in the household).

i loved theodore's support, and his observations (even the sweat on alvin's back).

lovely. i love you.

tri
Northgalus2002 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Another great oneshot! I loved how you used "Beautiful Memories" from Cookie Chomper the Third. That was such a great eppie!

I liked how you had Theo observing Alvie writing down that song and rearranging it, then Theo joins Alvie on the chorus. I'm glad that Alvie agreed to rearrange the song for the funeral of his friend's grandfather. And to perform it as well.

I loved the part where Theo hugs Alvie at the end, he's such a cutie!

It was also cool of you to allude to another favorite AATC eppie No Chipmunk Is An Island by having Alvie and Simon bunk in the attic and basement respectively while Theo still sleeps in the boy's old basement and his brothers come back to sleep on occasion. I know that once Simon finds out about it, he'll agree as well.

I'm glad that you're working on a Simon fic, as he's my second favorite 'munk (my favorite being Alvie). Keep up the good work.
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*flails* Have you no IDEA how MUCH I LOVE sibling stories? You're like... an Angel! *squeals with glee*
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aw :]

That was such a good little one shot.

You really are a talented writer, I love you stories.

And this was a great idea for a fan fic.

It made me think of how upset I got when my bf lost his great grandmother and I lost my grandma, we were both really upset cause they seemed to happen at such close times, but this kind of made me think better of it :]

I liked this alot, and I love that song. I may have to go and listen to it.

Can't wait to hear your other stories, update again soon :]
Daisibell chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
You just get it right every time don't you? Can't wait to read more!
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I LOVED THIS ONE!

Aww, this story was so sweet.

"Cookie Chomper the Third" is my fav episode from AatC aswell with "The Wall" episode just behind it. Both have amazing songs I must add! :) So, I am very happy that you did a one-shot on that episode.

I can imagie Alvin having niht terrors as, you have said in the story, Alvin is the oldest and, therefore, has to look the strongest and he hides his feelings and emotions to look tough. Theoodre was very comforting to Alvin...aww.

Oh, and as I was reading (singing) the lyrics to the song, I heard the guitar in my head with the piano version of the song. It sounded wicked...in my head. lol

Can not wait for you to post up Simon's one-shot and "The Wall" one-shot!

Please kepp going!

P.S. Do you know where I can find "The Wall" epsiode? I love that one!