Reviews for Letters That We Never Meant to Send
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Yeah. Like they all should have done from the beginning, sparing us unnecessary drama. But never mind. Nice ending. Awww.
Andromakhe chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Ouch. The last letter just hit me in the heart. Poor Raph! All of these notes were really caring, even the ones where he's insulting Leo. Great job with the progression from a more optimistic Raph to one who's just lost all hope. Leo's my favorite Turtle and you've made me hate him. Although, in this movie universe, I already don't like either of them. But your story makes them more...human.
0123tangledfan3210 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
THis was so great to read, really like the idea behind it! Thank you
Denise chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Nice!
Firebird Scratches chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Gorgeous. This may seem weird, but this almost reminded me of death, at the end...that they would all leave at different times, but some day, they would all be there together. Maybe that's morbid? But it didn't seem that way to me...the jungle sort of became a metaphor in my head for a place where there's no more misunderstandings or hurt feelings, a place they could all be together as a family...kinda beautiful instead of sad/morbid...anyway. :P I love what you did here :)
Firebird Scratches chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Oh my God, you are BREAKING. MY. HEART. I want to race back and watch the movie all over again with these letters in my mind...Raph's perspective suddenly seems so much clearer, the source of his hurt and anger and rebellion so much stronger...elucidated. You capture his voice so perfectly.
mikeysgirl228 chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Ouch poor raph tht 2007 movie was the best poor raph and mikey my babies
TJHECTOR chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
The letters...the letters...and that last bit of Raph-like expression (hoping and at the same time not want to hope?)...but mostly the letters! Ohhhhhh this is friggin good and heart-squeezing and I love it very much!
I laughed at the stabbing the letter with sai part.
theLadyCheshire chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Awww! Beautiful ending, I loved the whole thing :)
Hiveen chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Hi ! I just loved your story !
The letters were just like if Raph has really written them. It was so real so it could have been the film's following part.
I love Raph's temper and behaviour. He is strong but weak at the same time and it's cute. He needs his big brother and it is beautiful.
Congrats!
Hiveen.
MAIRYM chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Big hug bro
You just dis what I wanted on , a wonderful story. I ll wait for your others.
Sanzano chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Aww, there wasn't anything here I didn't love. The scape letters not intended to be delivered to its addressee, Raph's mortification when he realized Leo ended reading them anyway, Leo's promise to take them to the rain forest.

Aww, everything so great and cute!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
It was sooooo cute!, I loved it, and the end was just right, ya know, in rhe second chapter I was wondering how were you gonna finish it, but it ended quite well.

Cya! :)
VaniaHepskins chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
i love this story, thanks for sharing to us...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I loved it. If only this happened in the movie! This was cute and loving in every sense of the words! Thank you for writing this!