Reviews for Letters That We Never Meant to Send
0123tangledfan3210 chapter 1 . 11/16
THis was so great to read, really like the idea behind it! Thank you
Denise chapter 3 . 8/19
Firebird Scratches chapter 3 . 3/6
Gorgeous. This may seem weird, but this almost reminded me of death, at the end...that they would all leave at different times, but some day, they would all be there together. Maybe that's morbid? But it didn't seem that way to me...the jungle sort of became a metaphor in my head for a place where there's no more misunderstandings or hurt feelings, a place they could all be together as a family...kinda beautiful instead of sad/morbid...anyway. :P I love what you did here :)
Firebird Scratches chapter 2 . 3/6
Oh my God, you are BREAKING. MY. HEART. I want to race back and watch the movie all over again with these letters in my mind...Raph's perspective suddenly seems so much clearer, the source of his hurt and anger and rebellion so much stronger...elucidated. You capture his voice so perfectly.
mikeysgirl228 chapter 2 . 1/14
Ouch poor raph tht 2007 movie was the best poor raph and mikey my babies
TJHECTOR chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
The letters...the letters...and that last bit of Raph-like expression (hoping and at the same time not want to hope?)...but mostly the letters! Ohhhhhh this is friggin good and heart-squeezing and I love it very much!
I laughed at the stabbing the letter with sai part.
theLadyCheshire chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Awww! Beautiful ending, I loved the whole thing :)
Hiveen chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Hi ! I just loved your story !
The letters were just like if Raph has really written them. It was so real so it could have been the film's following part.
I love Raph's temper and behaviour. He is strong but weak at the same time and it's cute. He needs his big brother and it is beautiful.
MAIRYM chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Big hug bro
You just dis what I wanted on , a wonderful story. I ll wait for your others.
Sanzano chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Aww, there wasn't anything here I didn't love. The scape letters not intended to be delivered to its addressee, Raph's mortification when he realized Leo ended reading them anyway, Leo's promise to take them to the rain forest.

Aww, everything so great and cute!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
It was sooooo cute!, I loved it, and the end was just right, ya know, in rhe second chapter I was wondering how were you gonna finish it, but it ended quite well.

Cya! :)
VaniaHepskins chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
i love this story, thanks for sharing to us...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I loved it. If only this happened in the movie! This was cute and loving in every sense of the words! Thank you for writing this!
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I loved this story, it was so well done. I loved the letters and the talk afterwards. I only wished there were more letters, I kept waiting for one where Raph confessed to being hurt but not telling Don or Mikey. It was still so good. I loved it
Automail-gHost chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Wow. Just... Wow.

That was some pretty powerful stuff man! Seriously, I'm moved here! T-T

Besides the copious amounts of language, this story was absolutely perfect! XD

After I read the second chapter, I stopped for a moment and pictured what I wanted to happen before I went on to reading the third. This ending was wonderful! It actually inspired me to write something of my own, and with your permission, I would love to do just that.

Would you be ok with me writing an alternate ending and continuation to this story? I would definitely give you credit for your awesome idea. I just want to play off of and expand on it if you don't mind. ;D

Again, great story. I truly loved it and it was a joy to read. Keep up the good work! X3