Reviews for Masquerades
JocastiaTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
omg, this story is halarious! cant wait 2 c wat happens!
sleeptalker1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Fantastic job on writing this story especially as it's your first ff.

Any chance of finishing it?

I'm sure it would only get better & better ... that includes the lemons of course!

This idea has could have some serious running legs in it - there is so many places you could go with the masquerade ball ... I'm sure the Cullen girls would love to tease a few humans whilst dancing with them.

Great job with the lemons ... working them all up & having their own little twist - nice!
sleeptalker1 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
more, more, more - need I say more lol
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I have had so much fun reading this chapter - great idea!

Nothing better than winding the Cullen boys up. Especially love Carlisle & the tree (could not stop laughing)

Fab bit of writing - can't wait to read the rest
MacKenzie Creations chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I just found this fic and you are doing a wonderful job so far! I can't wait for more! I'm really looking forward to reading about the ball - especially since I've been to a couple of the Spanishtown Mardi Gras Balls in Baton Rouge! (I live right outside of Baton Rouge.)

{{hugs}}

Mac
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
my,my love this story...:)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
awesome...:)
Lead69 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
A longer chapter than usual? Hell I like a little length, no width, no length hell can't I just have both.

RAWR Jasper on a bike hells yes.

I love the Hot Dr, yes even if he is with Esme cmao and I see silk saves being right up his alley. I nodded in agreement at the “You like a little pain, love?" line because that is so how he rolls in my mind.

A Masquerade Ball, o the possibilities there. I'm caught up and looking forward to seeing just what else these cheeky girls have planned. Lea
Lead69 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Edward being caught up in the moment is always win.

Emmett, oh yes please! Lady, of the four couple these two are the ones my mind immediately jumps to when thinking of someone putting on a show.

The hot Cowboy and Dr next, I am so all over that. ;) Lea
Lead69 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Great to see you taking the plunge and diving into the world of writing FF.

You know when I read your story summary I read Alice & Bella as Alice/Bella and wondered where the hell you were going to take this – sorry my perv grabs control of the steering well A LOT.

Congratulations again on putting it out there for us. I look forward to reading your story. :) Lea
garnetmystery chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Ohmigosh...

I am REALLY HOT right now!

It's a great job so far but you know what would make it better? If you put in the ball chapter!
ujemaima chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Please write the ball! I can't wait to see what happens, smuttyness or not!
brenda chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Please write the ball. these chapters were great
Eyes of Topaz chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Loved it! Carlisle and Esme were my favourite but really well done...and I would love to read about the ball! Hope you plan to continue!
April chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
WOW! That was impressive! Looking forward to more...thanks for sharing!