Reviews for Waiting Game
Xanadu27 chapter 1 . 2/5
Si me gusto, es bueno, mikey razona así.
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Will there be a part four in the series? because the other three are really good, and because I am a sucker for happy endings.
BeforeLunchtime chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
OMG! This is really wonderful, i just love how you have the characters spot on. And i know this is a stupid question to ask, but will you consider a sequil maybe, just a little one? For me... i mean you dont know me but maybe...
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
hahahahhahah!...i don't get it...
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
mickey is clever!
Lovat chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It's been a few months since you wrote for the series, but I hope you go ahead and write the fourth installment! I told myself slash wasn't the way to go for TMNT for obvious reasons, but damnit, you're making it work so well. ;_;

Please update! I'm dying of curiosity. xD
KungFuu chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Ha! I loved that - very cute, and very Mikey-ish, even if you don't think you did a good job writing from his perspective. :D

Man, I remember reading your DBZ fics years ago. I never really realized how often your author name pops up in the genres I read. lol, kinda crazy! It's been...what? Five? Six years? Yeah, I read too much fanfiction, lol.
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
nice
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw :3 Maybe write a seq where Raph tries to explain the same thing to Donnie?
wedgie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I love your explanation of Leo being the "wall" that kept them apart. It was such a great idea and theory! I very much enjoyed the insight!
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hilarious ending - brilliant play on words.

Another great story :D
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
lol, poor sad lonely turtles. boy Mikey loves to sum things up doesn't he. lol very cute. _
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
...Mikey's so dense with his analogies...-.-...Anyway, great job. More?
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*mad applause*

Another one, it's finally up! And I claim the title of first review, haha!

I think you write an excellent Mikey. Perceptive, in his awesome Mikey way. And I love your Mike-Leo interactions too! They're excellent! You SO epic-win at MikeLogic.

And seeing it all from his point of view made it so sweet! Poor little turtles. - So stubborn. Another soon, yes?