Reviews for Heart to Heart
Scifikt chapter 6 . 2/28/2020
Fabulous story. Thank you for sharing!
Marcy chapter 6 . 1/30/2019
Very sweet without being too much. Made me smile
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2018
Awesome goodness
wonderwoman1970 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
NICE VERY NICE
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
I loved your story. I thought it was so sweet. It even made me tear up in some parts and I love stories like that. In some parts in also made me want to jump up and down for joy and I love stories like that too. I throughly enjoyed your story.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I have no idea how I missed this story! It is very nicely done! And you didn't turn Pete into something evil, like so many writers seem to do. Thanks for a great story!
stusue chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
This is a very different fic, with the storyline playing only a very minor role. Instead of being plot driven, it is instead emotion driven, being pure emotion and inner thoughts and turmoil, all intertwined with angst, which is what made it so powerful.

It was extremely well written, right to the last line where it ended with a bang, with a light-hearted last line in juxtaposition with the charged atmosphere of the rest of the fic, thus ending on a perfect, hopeful note.

Thanks so much for writing such a great story and sharing it with us. :o)
stusue chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
WOW! This is an amazing fic ... so powerful! But the incredibly evocative image of Jack and Teal'c, staring "at the empty doorway with asphyxiating dread descending heavily upon them" was the most powerful of all ... it really got to me. Incredible writing. :o)
LadyMo chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Great chapters, great story. I love your take on Pete. I love how you made him understand and not a monster. I always wondered if he knew since it took her weeks to say yes.

Thanks

:-)
getcarter chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Great story, but...the end? Seriously? There's gonna be a sequel or something right?
nellstar65 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
I just adore happy endings!
HAZMOT chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
It 's nice to see Daniel isn't dead and he's there to see Sam come out of her coma. Of course the real person that came out of a emotional coma was Jack. Pete was more understanding than I thought. He definitely is a little obsessed with Sam and having a relationship wit her, but he finally consceded to Sam's wishes. It was really hard for her to finally admit, she really didn't have the kind of love for him that she had for Jack. But in the end, Jack is the real winner, and winner of Sam's heart. :D
Disneynut chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I must apologize for not reading this story sooner. I let your summery scare me off. I should have know better. I always love your work. That being said I can not wait to read more. Cheers!
Moosepath01 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Wow, what an ending. And no one vilified! Great work with that. This story really grew on me and had me anxiously awaiting updates. The characters were spot on. Thank you.
samfan9 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
I think you are most sweet to be fair to Pete and Kerry. They are both decent people who deserve a little kindness for not having their love reciprocated. Many of us fans are annoyed, even angry, with them for loving Sam/Jack and thus unwittingly becoming the infamous third party. I'm very fond of this story. If you feel up to it, I think story could do nicely with an epilogue... Jack got his deal, Sam got her promotion, and they LIVE HAPPILY for as long as life lasts! HAHA... now you see why I'm not a writer...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »