Reviews for Heart to Heart
KHM 03 chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Great chapter. I am totally satisfied on how you ended the story. Write more soon.
Jeanniewal chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
That was a very sweet story. I'm glad you didn't make Pete out to be a nasty villain, as so many people have painted him. He came across as being exactly what I always thought he was - the wrong man at the right time.
Anne Rose chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Wow! Great job!

Loved all of Sam's possibly internal monologue, possibly Daniel influenced/enabled conversations while she was out of it.

Fabulous job handling Pete. I think you were true to the character as seen on the show, but rarely seen in fic. He's a good guy. I was hoping he and Kerry would bump into each other on the way out of the mountain. :-)

Private jet, eh? LOL Good touch. Hammond was written fabulously also. :-)
BettyHall223 chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Happiness for Sam and Jack but feeling a little sorry for Pete. You are an amazing writer and I love everything you do. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next story.
megmeyer chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Very good story! Kept me anxiously awaiting the updates. I really liked your Daniel and Teal'c voices. Thanks!
lareinaSelena chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Ok, so I really really liked this chapter. Just one thing - I don't know if it felt like an ending to me. I might have liked to see one more scene with Sam and Jack to round things out. That being said, I really did like it - fabulous work!
Sol3Bug chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
This is either a lull in the story, or more than likely, it's wrapping up. This is a perfect little love story. I love it: It's reading like a modern day fairy tale. You write some of the most beautiful ship stories. Thanks for posting two more chapters, and long ones at that! -EarthBug
Sol3Bug chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
She's awake! And she remembers! Only SG1 would understand her and not think she was crazy when she talked about Ascended Daniel and deceased Jacob visiting her. As severe as her injuries were, I'm glad she recovered so quickly. Can't wait to hear what Gen. Hammond has to say to Jack. -EarthBug
Devilish Me chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Lovely story, enjoyed it a lot. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Great Job! Loved it! I am so glad that you made Pete so nice and kind; normally in Sam/Jack fics involving Pete, they make him out to be a complete jerk and possessive of Sam, etc but you made him a really nice guy (the kind of person the writers were trying to make him be, the only problem with him being the fact that he wasn't Jack) and it's nice to read a fic that makes him a much nicer person than people make him out to be...

Such a sweet and awesome story! Just the right amount of fluff for our favorite two charcaters! Very well done! Loved it!
CrystalKenobi chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
this was great story. I loved the twist in how jack and carter come to realize their feelings. Both kerry and pete were first class acts here in how they behaved with the well being dumped sort of. I liked the ending having it where we know in our hearts they get together etc but yet its up to our imaginations from there. But still I wouldn't say no to a sequel.
lareinaSelena chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Aw . . . . *sniff* Pwetty! I love it; can't wait for more! Cookies for you!
samfan9 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Now this is the kind of ship I like: deep affection, tender care, lots of gentle hugs, VERY NICE. Brings a smile to the face. You will make sure that Sam gets to walk down the aisle?
Jeanniewal chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Ah -warm fuzzies!
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Jack finally let down that wall that the military has built up. The ghost of Daniel and Jacek had to have an affect on Sam staying alive and wanting Jack. The fact that Jack talked to her even in a coma and wasn't afraid to express his true feelings for Sam even around the infirmary. The sad part is that Daniel and Jacek never made it, and even in death, they were a life line to Jack and Sam. :D
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »