Reviews for Heart to Heart
Suzotchka1 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Just found this story and wanted to say that I think it's great! Looking forward to more!
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Terrific story. I feel so sorry for Jack not knowing if Sam will be okay. Look forward to the next chapter.
KHM 03 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I was away when you posted this story so this review is for the chapters so far. I love this new story. It was late when I found you had posted this story but I had to read all chapters before I went to bed cause I was captured by the story from the begginning. Keep the chapters coming.
Sol3Bug chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I like how you forshadowed Jacob's death while Sam was in the cave in, and that you revisited this in this chapter by bringing Sam's mom into the picture. So Sam's heart stopped when Jacob told her he died, huh? Appropriate.

Well, I hope Daniel's right about Sam remembering. I really hope she does, but I won't be convinced until the end of this story. I love Daniel's role in this story. Great use of his Ascended self.

Poor Pete, not knowing how critical Sam is right now. I hope he is conveniently forgotten about until Sam is stable and can answer whether she wants to see Pete or not.

And Jack gave the nurses more fodder for the grapevine!

By the way, I still believe your chapters are way to short! Thanks for giving us two more chapters, and for posting daily.

-EarthBug
Sol3Bug chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Blech... Can't we just pretend Kerry never existed? Also, if she knew Jack, she should know that he doesn't appreciate PDA's in the work place and respect that. Just in case I haven't made myself clear, I HATE THAT CHARACTER! I hope she disappears quickly. Not everyone can be pleased, but I can do without Kerry! Ditto with Pete. He really doesn't need to be clearanced to see Sam, does he?

I like your belief that the coma patient is aware and can hear others speaking. But will Sam remember any of this? That's the question. Also, will she remember declaring her love out loud to Jack and techs? This is so heartbreaking...

I hope you are not planning on any more character deaths, unless we are talking about minor characters like, say, Kerry and Pete? I can dream, right? It hurt when TPTB killed off Jacob, and again whenever he dies in fan fiction. Oh, well, such is the story line!

-EarthBug
LadyMo chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Great chapters. Thanks for the update and the wonderful story. My heart started beating faster when they had to shock her back. I love a story I can lose myself into.

:-)
Jeanniewal chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I'm so glad to find a new story from you - I'm gripped. Please update as often as you can :-)
samfan9 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
That was a nice twist: Daniel in his ascended state keeping Sam from crossing over! Thanks for quick update.
nexis44 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
more pls more
usafcmycloud chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I love you're writing! You have a way of just grabbing the heart strings and holding on for dear life. Thank you for entertaining me each and every day.

As for this story goes, yet another great one. I hope that it's Jacob that's the character death as in my own little world Jack and Sam live forever. lol I can't wait until the next chapter(s)!
lareinaSelena chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Woohoo, chapter 4! This day keeps getting better and better! Excellent work, I loved it. Can't wait for more!
lareinaSelena chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Awesome chapter! I love how Sam is hearing everything, even if she can't answer. Ooh, there's Kerry. I smell a breakup scene coming - so does she, for that matter. She's a smart lady. Excellent work, loved every minute of it!
lareinaSelena chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Wow, awesome chapter! I love how Jacob was there with Sam, and how he kinda prepared her for him dying, in a way. And Jack was so cute; I just wanted to hug him! And yay, she said she loved him! Love it!
Devilish Me chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Great chapter.
samfan9 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Love this story! clap clap! I love the way you captured Jack's agony at Sam's suffering. Look forward to Sam regaining consciousness and having "the talk" with Jack that will bring their love to new heights! Thank you for posting.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »