Reviews for Heart to Heart
roguephoenix1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Great start on this story. I particularly like how you are keeping with Sam's unconscious thoughts throughout the story (first with her hallucinations and now with her reactions to Jack and Teal'c in the infirmary). Loved the last few lines in chapter two where she told Jack she loved him. This is a really interesting tag to Reckoning and I can't wait to see where you go with it.
mia66 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Oh please don't let her die please!

this two chapters are awesome and I love it.
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Oh, what a place to leave us hanging! More please.
Sol3Bug chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
"The structure was ancient, after all, as in old." I must be overtired. I found this line absolutely hilarious. Either overtired or officially insane. You pick. If you saw me at work in the early AM, you'd say insane. I believe this structure was Ancient. Was the pun intended? I can't see the wording unintentional from you.

And ARGH! The angst you leave hanging at the end of the chapter! At least I can count on regular updates, providing the site is done acting up (my fingers are crossed!).

As always, great work. Your work is always excellently thought out.

-EarthBug
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Character death. Better be Jacob Carter, since Selmak is dying around now. Better yet, Daniel-he always comes back from the dead. Yeah, that works. Kill off Daniel. Then bring him back. That qualifies for character death, right? Right?

I wonder. It almost sounds as though Daniel is dead already-I mean ascended. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part. If Daniel is ascended, then he really is with Sam looking out for her.

And Jack! Sam's Knight in Shining Armor! I'm glad to see he is 'gating over to personally see that Sam is rescued. He would do it for Daniel or Teal'c. I'm glad he didn't hold back for appearances. Then again, it is a safe bet since Sam is with Pete right now.

Oh my, what will Pete do when he finds out Sam is injured? I hope he is banned from the SGC!

By the way, is the rating going to change to "M" at all? You write a lot of Mature fics, tastefully, and I love them!

-EarthBug
Devilish Me chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
*goosebumps* Great ending to a great chapter.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great chapter, very emotional, love it.

:-)
Alys5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Good start to the story, looks interesting.
MerlynLover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow! Amazing start! I can NOT wait for more to this. This is a great beginning. Drew me in to the plot line and had me sprinting down the page for more from the first lines. Keep up the great writing - Loving it!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Loved it!
lareinaSelena chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I love it! More, please?
TamsIam chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was sad and heartbreaking. I love the parallell between Sam's hallucinations in Grace to her hallucinations here.

Selfish as it is, I'm hoping the 'character death' isn't Jack or Sam and is someone else, but I'm going to guess by the end it will be one or both of them. *wipes away a tear*

Nicely done and I'm looking forward to reading more.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4