Reviews for Hungover and Hitched
Sa26 chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
Very nice story with a bitt of dramatic but at the end you gave us a happy ending
bubblegumlikescoco chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh! I just watched this movie last night where it's about this girl on her hen night in Vegas and then she wakes up the next day and she's married to another person I forgot the name of the movie. Anyway awesome story :D
Yabbit chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
cameron is rather annoying isnt she?

:P
The Slytherin Fox chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
that last chapter almost made me cry TTTT but i tottaly loved it! thank you for writing this and then sharing it with the world!
Narsi-Dafna chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Это было замечательно)) Я прям упищалась))

А вы по-русски не пишете?;)Инглиш знаете вообще супер, серьёзно)
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
Hello there, I just love your story. It made me laugh the whole way! I like how you do House, and Chase is uber sexy in this story tee-hee well, i shall add this to favorites and re-read whenever I want! Danke!
Naughty Jane chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Ooh I really love this story! Even if it was a bit on the short side it was really sweet and I really loved it! There aren't too many slashy stories about House and Chase; it's always refreshing to read one and I love love love your writing style! Wow - House and Chase - perfect couple if you ask me. Maybe Cameron will find another man so Chase and House can have each other all to themselves! LOL... or maybe Cameron just ends up lonely... no I like Cameron too much she seems like a Goldfrapp girl if you ask me, just like myself!

Love, your nasty naughty loyal resident fanfiction slut (damn that's a lot of adjectives going on), Jane

xoxo
zaffiro chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
I love this story so much that I'm sad it's over. I hope you'll write more, maybe a fic about House and Chase with a newborn _
expat19 chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
Nice job. I really liked this story but I'm glad you at least finish it. :)
assioma chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Beautiful story: I love it! Please, write more with House and Chase :)
dm2488 chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
awesome! I loved it! Looking forward to many more of your stories, and updates!
Miz. Jynx chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Throughout the chapter, in this order:

Yay! New chapter!

No Ian you bastard!

House, let Chase in! You don't know the whole story!

Oh god Chase is so sad!

Ian I hate your OC guts!

House has a heart!

Remarriage! Hooray!

Vegas, boo-ya!

Was it smex?

LOL, niceness Looking forward to the next update!
inissor chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Oh no, it's over! T_T

I really love this story and this was a great chapter. Hope you'll write more H/Ch fics and I can't wait to read another chapter of 'bloodlust' :D
sernity1806 chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Ohh so cute. Yea for house getting it right in the end of this chapter.
Pinkuro chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
un I have OCD so first thing I have to say is: If you completed the story put a "complete" and save (inside on the login part, right where you upload chapter and stuff...) (I know, I'm annoying, punch me)

second: I got annoyed when Chase cried 'cause of House... but then Chase stopped it and House went cute so it was a very sweet chapters and I loved!

third: now that they're married, you know what the next step is? yes! children! (chase gets pregnant and... xD) just kidding... but chase looks like love kids and would want to adopt wouldn't he? (and house wouldn't say (singing like amy winehouse): no, no, no!) wouldn't be a great sequel? 8D