Reviews for Fathers Are A Nightmare
Yankeedouche chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
this story, while pretty good up until this point is now utter and complete CRAP. if my fiance had walked out in front of my(and her) friends and coworkers like that and attempted to humiliate me like that, especially if didn't know their was going to be a stripper, the wedding would have most defiantly been postponed possibly even cancelled, and maybe you didn't know but a recent census showed that the percent of bachelor parties that have a stripper present for when the man getting married is over 30 years old is less than 3%. i can't honestly jj would ever do something like this, even drunk, and now i hate garcia when previously i just strongly disliked her. actually that is too strong i just really hate the fact the garcia is portrayed in fanfiction as a untouchable omnipotent psuedo-goddess that never does anything wrong, or forgiven as soon she does that annoying puppy eyes routine. she is easily the my least favorite of the team. and don't you think that she would have double checked to make sure rossi new before encouraging his fiance to expose herself and humiliate him, or she knew he didn't know but choose to keep that a secret so she could have a laugh at two of her friends expense.
Netchka3 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Love the story. Can't wait for the wedding.
Pheonix1995 chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
:( Poor JJ having those two as parents! HAHA! Loved this as usual! :)
rachel chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
You are an amazing writer. This is by far my favorite story along with it's prequel. It was so funny you literally had me falling out of my chair because i was laughing so hrd. This story is amazing and iu really love your work. keep it up!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Oh my god Morgan can be a dope.

Although, I really can't see Gibbs saying "man" without adding something like, "and if you ever touch one of my men again, I'll kick your ass!" Insert growl here.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Ohhhh gods . . . no.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
*snickers*

Sounds like one of my family get togethers.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
*snickers* I love the change of interest from Reid to Gibbs . . .
lastcrazyhorn chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
*snorts with laughter*
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
OMG! this story is fucking awesome can't wait for more
dustytiger chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
great fic, oh my gosh it was funnier then first one, i'm pretty sure that there were ppl looking at me strange while i was giggling my fool head off on my laptop lol...

the revenge plot was awesome! and the couples were fab, oh and reid winning the pool game lmao! great stuff
Blood Zephyr chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
-.- You know, you're either really ignorant about Baptists or you just haven't met any of the true blue ones.
LadyWriter29 chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Terrific! I can't imagine hearing my parents going at it. lol WOW! Poor JJ. But way to go old people! Yahoo! Great job.
LadyWriter29 chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! Ha! Ha! Poor JJ. lol
LadyWriter29 chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
That was a good chapter!