Reviews for Tease
Vukk chapter 1 . 3/16
I wish you would have continued. At this point of time, the only possible girl it could be would be 90% Hermione or 10% Ginny. It wasn't a quidditch player, it had to be someone he knew and got along with, and the girl is skinny.
Alpha Omega Phobia chapter 1 . 1/16
who?
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 1/15
Omfg the suspense! Is it... Luna? Or Pansy?
Who exactly was it
TobiasEaton12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Please tell us!
dre chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
What the f**** who was it i need to know
Goose chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Boooo
WHO WAS IT chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
WHO WAS THE 'MYSTERY GIRL'?
I won't be able to think about anything until I know! It's either one of Harry's close friends or an unknown girl.
This is SUPER far fetched but I think you just wrote it for fun and don't know who the girl is.
Pleeeeeeease write a second chapter where we find out who she is!
Xunzar chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Sure sounded like Luna to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Maybe a sequel.?
Hsransderlock chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
WOW! Who IS THE MYSTERY GIRL! :O
GoodKing0 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
As other people had said, She was either Ginny or Luna.
Who has been raped some months before this. (You know, the moment where she felt hopeless and out of control, crying and crying and crying...)
Because...
1) Did you notice her mentioning that guys with big cocks just slam it without caring about the girl's well being? Yeah, that's a reference of her past rape.
2) Harry must know her and be at least somehow attached to her.
3) She must be "petite" and with a generally considered small rack.
4) At some point, Harry notices that she isn't probably in his year.
5) She must be weird and/or a molester.
So, either she's Snapped!Luna, or Raped!Ginny. (Romilda Vane was a Third Year at the time).
Also, she must see Harry either as her salvation (choosing him between all the other boys) or directly connected to her past rape (Hence her "Getting Revenge" on her molester by raping him).
And than suddenly this started to become a "Ron Bashing" review, being him the closest guy to Harry.
Which makes the situation all more sick if the mystery girl is a Ginny who has been raped by HER BROTHER!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014