Reviews for Tease
Who is it?
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/28
loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more soon
MajinKyuubi9 chapter 1 . 9/15
Can you please tell us who the person is.
Hmm, good one shot, but not to tell us the name is just mean

If I have to guess:
- Ginny because petile and crazy,
- Luna because petile and insane,
- Su Li because petile, asian and it are always the quiet ones,
- Cho because petile, asian and the loss of her boyfriend was hard or
- Hermione because petile, curious and it are always the quiet/proper ones.

But as someone else mentioned, it could be anyone and JKR just mentioned around 39 out of ~200 girls who are in 4th to 6th year, so we can decide for our own which OC girl would do something that crazy. No character mentioned in the books is that good in disillusion charms, collects pictures of penises and is crazy enough to sneak into the boys Slytherin showers and risk rape. So imagination it is.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/12
I guess it was Cho Chang, with the mention of something traumatic happening a few months back, it's the only Hogwarts girl I can think of that was hurt at the end of Goblet of Fire, suffering grief from the loss of her boyfriend Cedric.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 5/24
Who?! That's so mean! He gets to find out who she is but we don't? Totally unfair! Either way, really good one-shot...great work.

Shadow x
You didn't know which girl to pick, so you just ended it this way, didn't you. Well thanks a lot.
Who was it?
serasgiovanni chapter 1 . 4/21
GryffindorTom chapter 1 . 4/3
It could be one of the Greengrass sisters, Ginny, or even for a out of the way guess Padma (the your year bit a thing to try and lose the scent...)
The Fox Man chapter 1 . 2/16
Why... why do you have to end it like this? Who was it? I beg you. Please.
Djdieoejd chapter 1 . 2/9