Reviews for Tease
hatethatiloveit chapter 1 . 2h
This is pretty sick you know, it's not just non-con, it's rape.
Morantz chapter 1 . 7/18
Wow!
TL14 chapter 1 . 6/13
I wanted to see harry torture her to death, but I guess you can't have everything.
Blackenergy666 chapter 1 . 5/13
after reading all the comments, only one person brings up that Harry was raped, and even then it was call it rape, so are we not gonna talk about the scarring this can have on Harry or the girl in question doing this out of a quite frankly disgusting desire to regain control over her life. You say harry was relived I wanna see Harry reacting once this hits home; someone he knew raped him, they ultimate betrayal, the ultimate jumping off point for Harry to go dark equally I want to see a sequel of Harry having her arrested or knocking her through walls, also just because he reacted to her touch means shit that’s biology people you cannot fight reactions like that.
I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT WAS!
Cho? Hermione? Ginny? Pansy? Hannah? Idk these are just female Harry Potter characters so ya
NOO chapter 1 . 2/16
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE CLIFFHANGER!
AMMiss chapter 1 . 1/19
Well, who was it?!
insert name chapter 1 . 1/2
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! Next chap should be who it was and Harry's revenge.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Who is it?! Ahhh I hate cliffhangers ahhhh!
Prindles chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Please please please for the love of all that this world hold make a sequal for this even if its just a short one just tell us what happened next
Jeslyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Omg please tell me who it is
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Luna Lovegood is the only person it could be.
Oompa Loompa chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
You!
How dare you end a story like that!?
You should be fricking ashamed of yourself