Reviews for Eric
WOW, just WOW! I'm pretty new to the fan fiction world even though I was very much into CH's stories several years ago, that is until the last few books. I can't believe this story has been out for as long as it has and I only just discovered it. I LOVE Eric's POV way more than Sookie's and in all honesty I just love Eric more, Sookie can just be a pain in the ass sometimes. You are incredibly talented so I am off to read more of your work. Thank you for sticking with this story and giving me an entirely different perspective about Eric.
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 63 . 6/4
I don't know why I have never read any sookie/Eric FanFiction. This I my first one and it is absolutely amazing! I have really enjoyed seeing things from Eric's point of view and feel that you have done a fantastic job I hope that you will continue this story. I know how the series ends but rereading still breaks my heart and seeing Eric still loves sookie helps a lot. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your story. Love it!
AZSeaOtter chapter 63 . 1/31
Loved your story from Eric's POV. I am especially so glad that you ended it where you did. You did an excellent job retelling the story...a very fresh prescriptive. I just don't think I could read any more of the original cannon version. The last books broke my heart. You ended it PERFECTLY in true Scarlet O'Hara fashion with Eric believing there was still hope for a future with Sookie. Thank you, thank you for NOT breaking my heart. Also, thanks for sharing your story!
MsNorthman chapter 63 . 12/30/2015
Just reread this again and I hope you find some time to right the terrible wrong that was DEA! Loved your retelling:)
MiniLover chapter 63 . 11/19/2015
Wow, I can't believe I'm at the end! This was a long journey to get here, but such an enjoyable one! I loved your little peaks into Eric's mind, thoughts and thought processes! It made some of the things he did, make more sense, knowing why he did them. Although frustrating at times, making you think 'why doesn't he just tell Sookie that's the way he feels'?! You're so talented! Loved every minute of this!
MiniLover chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
Wow, I've made it to the halfway point in the story. I'm so enjoying this! I've pretty much been reading constantly since I started it! Can't put it down! Believe it or not, while I've read hundreds of Fanfiction stories, and watched true blood, I've never actually read the books. That's why this story is so enjoyable. While many of the stories contain elements from the books, it's nice to get a complete accounting, from Eric's point of view. And the writing is amazing! I love your view of the characters as well as the imagery you provoke. I can't wait to read more! Back to it...
MiniLover chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Anyone who would like to have seen Eric in his pink Lycra raise their hands :)
MiniLover chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I live all their reactions to her blood!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Great first chapter! Looks to be an awesome story!
Annabella-Columbia chapter 63 . 9/24/2015
Please update, am loving this re-telling of this story.
drkraez chapter 63 . 7/18/2015
Re - reading this story. .. it really is amazing. I, for one, am still "following" this story and would love to get a new chapter if your Muse returns!
A.Wats chapter 63 . 7/1/2015
I know it's been a while...but I would love to see the ending you could create for these two.
GypsyNight chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
'Even if there are such things, I was running away from them. I was running to you.'
ACH, how could Sam ever compare with this - amnesia or not. Sigh, you write Eric so well...
GypsyNight chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Reading this story again...bringing me back to the canon I couldn't reread after the butchered ending by CH...how could these two not end up together? I know you'be lost your passion for these two, and so many of their fans just lost steam with the ending of the books...but you write Eric so incredibly well, it would be so cathartic to read the end of canon through Eric's eyes in this story ...and then take that to the next level and undo the nonsense and make it right with an additional few chapters. This was the first fanfic I ever read, and always my favorite even years later. You have a great gift, thanks for sharing and I hope some day you'll come back to them!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I see you have been busy with other stories, I have been enjoying them as well. But are you abandoning Eric? Please say it isn't so?! You gave me the Eric I wanted, more than Mrs. Harris, please don't stop!
3,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »