Reviews for Eric
Xanthippe chapter 1 . 7/22
This is good, smooth writing and realistic dialogue. Of course we know the shape of the story, but Epov is well handled and convincing. I shall be glad to read more.
LdyJulanna chapter 63 . 3/9
liked this but I truly hated that CH broke Seick up
tleel chapter 42 . 3/4
This is my 2nd time through reading this story and I'm loving it just as much as the 1st time. I did want to point something out to you though. In this chapter you follow the book on how Debbie Pelt was disposed of as well as her car, but in your version of what Eric did you wrote that he tore up her body and buried in piece all over and that her car was also torn to pieces and scattered around a junk yard. If you ever come back to this story which I hope you do very much so. You might want to either change the chapter on how you had Eric dispose of her or adjust this one to match the way you had Eric dispose of her. Personally I like how you originally wrote it.
Storystitcher22 chapter 24 . 2/9
Another great chapter!
Storystitcher22 chapter 23 . 1/26
Short but still very well written!
Storystitcher22 chapter 22 . 1/26
Heartbreak for everyone. : (
Storystitcher22 chapter 21 . 1/26
Oh, Eric. *sigh*
Storystitcher22 chapter 20 . 1/23
So well written and so sad!
Storystitcher22 chapter 19 . 1/23
Heartbreaking conversation.
Storystitcher22 chapter 18 . 1/23
It's so much more torturous going through this part from Eric's point of view! Well done!
Storystitcher22 chapter 17 . 1/23
Poor Eric!
Storystitcher22 chapter 16 . 1/23
Aww. Such a sweet Eric
Storystitcher22 chapter 15 . 1/23
So fun to see the whole fairy interlude from Eric's perspective! Very well done!
Storystitcher22 chapter 14 . 1/23