Reviews for Eric
Jazz chapter 63 . 9/4
Well it just took me two days to read all of this and it was soo worth it. I know you haven't posted a new chapter in years and I doubt you'll update again, I just want to let you know that I loved this book and you're writing, no character was OOC, the insight to Eric's thoughts were amazing, and I loved reading sookie and Eric's journey from a different point of view.

Loved this, I hope you keep creating more amazing projects.
padfoots-angellover chapter 63 . 9/3
padfoots-angellover chapter 60 . 9/3
Ugh it's been years and "my little shipper heart" is still broken!
padfoots-angellover chapter 50 . 9/3
Another great chapter! I really hope you deviate from the books. Eric needs to keep up that fighting spirit
padfoots-angellover chapter 48 . 9/3
He better fight for it! I hope you have him do more than CH did.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 63 . 1/1
I know it's been five years, but will you ever update this?
Xanthippe chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
This is good, smooth writing and realistic dialogue. Of course we know the shape of the story, but Epov is well handled and convincing. I shall be glad to read more.
LdyJulanna chapter 63 . 3/9/2017
liked this but I truly hated that CH broke Seick up
tleel chapter 42 . 3/4/2017
This is my 2nd time through reading this story and I'm loving it just as much as the 1st time. I did want to point something out to you though. In this chapter you follow the book on how Debbie Pelt was disposed of as well as her car, but in your version of what Eric did you wrote that he tore up her body and buried in piece all over and that her car was also torn to pieces and scattered around a junk yard. If you ever come back to this story which I hope you do very much so. You might want to either change the chapter on how you had Eric dispose of her or adjust this one to match the way you had Eric dispose of her. Personally I like how you originally wrote it.
Storystitcher22 chapter 24 . 2/9/2017
Another great chapter!
Storystitcher22 chapter 23 . 1/26/2017
Short but still very well written!
Storystitcher22 chapter 22 . 1/26/2017
Heartbreak for everyone. : (
Storystitcher22 chapter 21 . 1/26/2017
Oh, Eric. *sigh*
Storystitcher22 chapter 20 . 1/23/2017
So well written and so sad!
Storystitcher22 chapter 19 . 1/23/2017