Reviews for Eric
walshgirl chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
Thank you DeeDee. Love ya.
LB123 chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
Thank you! The only way to make that...storyline palatable would be to hear it from Eric's POV through you. I look forward to reading your interpretation. As always, I feel safe in your hands. xo
Ann Moore chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
I squealed thinking it was the newest chapter!
Anon chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
i will sadly have to stop reading this story then as i no longer have plans to read DEA, i have no interest in her ending up with sam. it's such a complete let down, any chance you could change things and give us a worthy ending? your version has already been much better than CH's, i would hate to let this story go.
naima.demars chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
That's all I wanted to hear!

you're the best! thank you not let us down: I love you!
Guest chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
Thank you DeeDee, at least we have this to look forward to, and I will forever have your story to read for my Eric/Sookie fix since I will no longer be reading those books anymore.
Merah chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
Thanks for sticking with this project. The Sookie fanfic authors are few and far between these days.
Lulu Price chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
I'm not surprised by the spoiler... I felt it was coming a while back, that's why I stopped reading and kept to the Fan Fictions. It must be sad for an author when fans of your books would rather read a Fan Fiction of your story. Charlene gave up on her readers a long time ago. So sad.
Millarca666 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
Now I know what's going to happen, I won't be reading the book; I'll read your story instead.
LostInSpace33 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
I should never have read the spoiler... I could just cry right now. But you continuing your story is a light in the dark for me...thanks!
Elle Whitecap chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
I commend you for your commitment to this story. You definitely have your work cut out for you. Trying to justify CH's decision will be difficult.
HollyGoLightly99 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
Thanks! I am so glad that you haven't given up hope...looking foward to the final chapters from both of you!
ILoveVikings chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
Oh DeeDee...if what is being said is true... I think im gonna throw up! Im truly at a loss because it dosent make sence. Why was so much focus put on Eric then? I think you totally rock and I would much rather read your version of the story anyway.
ELW1 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
I love your story. Honestly, I stopped reading the books after Book 10, and the Eric parts are the only ones I care about, so this is the perfect way to follow the story for me. Praying for an E/S HEA in the new book.
katierim chapter 37 . 4/10/2013
Nooo please keep 10 and on about Eric and Sookie. They fight so much that they really need to grow together.
3,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »