Reviews for Eric
Ann Moore chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
I squealed thinking it was the newest chapter!
Anon chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
i will sadly have to stop reading this story then as i no longer have plans to read DEA, i have no interest in her ending up with sam. it's such a complete let down, any chance you could change things and give us a worthy ending? your version has already been much better than CH's, i would hate to let this story go.
naima.demars chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
That's all I wanted to hear!

you're the best! thank you not let us down: I love you!
Guest chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
Thank you DeeDee, at least we have this to look forward to, and I will forever have your story to read for my Eric/Sookie fix since I will no longer be reading those books anymore.
Merah chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
Thanks for sticking with this project. The Sookie fanfic authors are few and far between these days.
Lulu Price chapter 63 . 4/25/2013
I'm not surprised by the spoiler... I felt it was coming a while back, that's why I stopped reading and kept to the Fan Fictions. It must be sad for an author when fans of your books would rather read a Fan Fiction of your story. Charlene gave up on her readers a long time ago. So sad.
Millarca666 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
Now I know what's going to happen, I won't be reading the book; I'll read your story instead.
LostInSpace33 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
I should never have read the spoiler... I could just cry right now. But you continuing your story is a light in the dark for me...thanks!
Elle Whitecap chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
I commend you for your commitment to this story. You definitely have your work cut out for you. Trying to justify CH's decision will be difficult.
HollyGoLightly99 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
Thanks! I am so glad that you haven't given up hope...looking foward to the final chapters from both of you!
ILoveVikings chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
Oh DeeDee...if what is being said is true... I think im gonna throw up! Im truly at a loss because it dosent make sence. Why was so much focus put on Eric then? I think you totally rock and I would much rather read your version of the story anyway.
ELW1 chapter 63 . 4/24/2013
I love your story. Honestly, I stopped reading the books after Book 10, and the Eric parts are the only ones I care about, so this is the perfect way to follow the story for me. Praying for an E/S HEA in the new book.
katierim chapter 37 . 4/10/2013
Nooo please keep 10 and on about Eric and Sookie. They fight so much that they really need to grow together.
Big fan chapter 62 . 4/7/2013
UPDATE! The last book comes out in a little over a month. You have to finish this. Think of all the fans!
vangrrl chapter 62 . 3/30/2013
You have done such an incredible job to take Eric's point of view and write through all of the ups and downs of his encounters with Sookie and their adventures. It's been nice to get a sense of where he is coming from during some of those silent moments of his ... This was one of the tough ones and you handled the scene with the bite very well. I look forward to your next updates when you have a chance. Thank you SO much for all your hard work on this!
3,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »