Reviews for Eric
Big fan chapter 62 . 4/7/2013
UPDATE! The last book comes out in a little over a month. You have to finish this. Think of all the fans!
vangrrl chapter 62 . 3/30/2013
You have done such an incredible job to take Eric's point of view and write through all of the ups and downs of his encounters with Sookie and their adventures. It's been nice to get a sense of where he is coming from during some of those silent moments of his ... This was one of the tough ones and you handled the scene with the bite very well. I look forward to your next updates when you have a chance. Thank you SO much for all your hard work on this!
Mystical Rose76 chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
I loved this chapter. I am truly enjoying this story. Thank you for your wonderful words. Misty
Mystical Rose76 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Omg 4 is my all time favorite book and I love Eric. You are soo awesome! Thanks.
Monamon chapter 62 . 3/5/2013
Wow! This is such a great fic, I can't believe I haven't found it until now. It's so well written, and you capture Eric's voice so well. There were several moments where I thought, wow I wish CH wrote this well, lol:) (I love the books, but sometimes she seems a bit careless with the writing..)I hope you continue, though I can imagine how much work this must have been ( 233,525 words - that's several novels!). Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 62 . 2/10/2013
wow ! it is still amazing to know how Eric think about all of these things ! I really think that you must go on writing Eric's story, as it is so exciting ! then it makes me improve my english (I'm french), and I really feel like if Eric is speaking to me !
Ann chapter 62 . 1/22/2013
Well done DeeDee, I've really enjoyed reading this story. I love having this insight Eric's mind. I've often wondered when reading CH what Eric was thinking and def got a bit confused in those last two books not understanding what was making it so hard for them to make it work. You've really helped me out here filling in the blanks where I couldn't. Please please continue writing! I NEED to read on!
jul5857 chapter 62 . 1/8/2013
Just found your most recent chapter. I don't think you needed to write the fight scene either. What you wrote was prefect! I hope you continue. Thanks!
vangrrl chapter 45 . 12/26/2012
Love the perspective on Eric's feelings and his viewpoint. Especially with all this tricky Appius and Alexei business.
rachel chapter 32 . 12/18/2012
Hey Eric do you like Sookie
Lindsey chapter 62 . 12/14/2012
It's been MONTHS! When will you update?
Lacutest chapter 62 . 10/21/2012
Love this point of view, you write incredibly well.
Would love to see what you do with Dead Locked. Please, please update soon.
Jen chapter 62 . 10/20/2012
Hi, just wanted to say I always enjoy reading your version. And with the recent books I actually find your story much more entertaining. I agree with another comment to just loosely stick to the books because they are just getting boring.
Lindsey chapter 62 . 9/23/2012
It's been MONTHS since the last update. Can we please get something soon?
heather218 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012