Reviews for Eric
Thyra10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is so great. I read it on and loved it. Great to see it here too!
Jadajuice chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Love Eric's POV. please keep writing- and get rid of Bill somehow!
cmnicole chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I really love reading Eric's POV following the books. I really hope that you continue with this. I'm enjoying this very much and look forward to your next update D
AmaZen chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Greetings! This is very well written, and I *have* enjoyed it, but it borrows so heavily from Harris' work that it doesn't seem truly accurate to call it FanFic.

If you're going to extend this story, I'd like to recommend that you steer away from Harris' original material, and perhaps tell us more about what's going on with Eric, Pam and Bill in scenes not included in the book.

Does this seem reasonable?

Thanks for the story!
ClancyJane chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
You have done a great job :)

I love the way you got into Eric's mind for us. Thank You!

can't wait for the next chapters...
misscyn chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Oh, this is fun! Hope you keep on with it!
Konfetti chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Excellent! I love Eric POV stories! I'm particularly enjoying the Eric/Bill bits! Can't wait for the next chapters!
krismom chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I love your perspective- thanks for sharing!
scribeninja chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I love this story! I'm so glad you decided to put it up on fanfiction! I absolutely love reading things from Eric's POV so reading essentially the books from his POV is awesome. I think you've got his personality nailed. I can't wait to read more!
SEOrwin chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Nice review of the 'good' stuff )
JAM MOM chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Excellent story. I enjoy your writing style. It's alot of fun to follow the book so closely with Eric and Sookie's interactions. I hope you keep on going. I think you are doing a good job depicting Eric as he is in the books. I hope you update often.
arlee chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
This is a very engaging and very skillful re-telling of the SVM from Eric's point-of-view. Also, the absence of grammatical or spelling errors is a big plus (a good editor is always a blessing). The story just sweeps me along and builds up the anticipation for more. The best I have read so far. Keep up the great work!
sluggysmom chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
This story is incredible! It's a perfect companion piece to Charlaine's books. I really really hope you continue!
txone chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I love what you are doing here Dee Dee, keep it up!
3,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230