Reviews for The General's Daughter
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/20
This is perfection! :)
k3josai chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw... That was so touching... I'm wondering what my Dad will also feel once I walk down the aisle.

I remembered the song Butterfly Kisses while I'm reading this fic.

Great job!_
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I loved the bonding between the General and Clark in Part one over their mutual love for Lois. "Stealing Cinderella" is the perfect country song to represent that scene. Their talk was great and I really liked the part with her stealing the helicopter and traumatizing Jimmy.

"I Saw Her First" works so well for the General's perspective for the second part. I really liked the memories of Ella. The General's feelings about Lois are so touching.
Laura chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
this story was very touching i love how her dad knew she was in love before she did and the way that he looked apon her it was such a good farther persperctive i loved it thanx for writing it
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
good story
Reflection of Perfection chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
How dare you make me cry. This was absolutely beautiful. The words flowed really well with the story you were trying to tell, whilst the lyrics just added the cherry on the top of it all, so to speak. I couldn't possibly see any flaws with this, being as I was too busy feeling all these emotions you created flow through me. I can't imagine what I'd be like on my wedding day. I probably won't stop crying (in a good way, haha). Anyway, this is most definately on my fave's list as it's something I'd like to come back to in the future. Thank you very much for sharing. :)
Smallville-is-awesome chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Really awesome story!
katie farmer chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
do you know what song the lyrics are from? and who it's by?

this fic is awesome.
Louise chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
WOW! that was so beautifully written!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Dammit. You know how to make me cry. I made a decision to give up a daughter for adoption 35 years ago, in concurrence with her mother, to a couple who wanted to love and support her, and think all too often about what sort of woman she's become. My wife and I were unable to have children together, so I'll never know all the joys you enumerate.

. . . and I'm sitting here at the office, too, hoping people don't think this crusty old editor has gone soft.

Thank you.

I think.
j chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Another great one. Loved it. Nice to see a story from sam lanes POV, there isnt many of them. Keep the fics coming :)
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Incredible!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow. Wonderful story. Beautiful. I loved everything about it. Can't wait for more and just think, only a few more weeks until the return of Lois!
daydreamer10101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was absolutely, without a doubt, beautiful. Beautifully described, beautiful concept, just plain beautiful. :)Favorited. Wonderful job!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aww, this was beautiful! I loved it from beginning to end. I really like reading the General's thoughts on Lois and Clark. The conversation between him and Clark in the beginning was great.

I love the little glimpses you provided into Lois's childhood. That was so sweet.

You always have such good characterizations of everyone and I get excited every time you post a new story.

Fantastic job!