Reviews for Savior
Spoodles chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
Wow. Nicely done. Sorry it took me forever to read and review this chapter, life has been crazy. This was a heartbreakingly beautiful chapter. I'm hopeful Maia and Atton will be able to reconcile and I'm really excited to be seeing Revan entering the story. Wonderful chapter and a fitting end to this first part.
corydoras1984yahoo.com chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
"Sith are like the villains in a child's comic book. They discover something big and gloat about it" That is so true, probably because they often ARE the villians in comic books!

Interesting story, and nice to see you're bringing the chiss into this when this story appears to be heading into the unknown regions.
Alice Shadowrunner01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I just started readin it and already like it
Spoodles chapter 24 . 11/9/2010
Wow! That was intense. Very very good. I love all the angsty stuff and Atton and Maia make me happy. :-) They're so cute together. Is Mical really going to die, though?
Spoodles chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
You did not leave it there! *frantically searching for the next chapter* Why?

Okay... enough crying... lol This chapter was wonderful. I loved it. Especially the end... even though you left us hanging. Is the thing that happened to Mical like what Kreia did to the Jedi Masters on Dantooine?

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please please please don't make us wait so long next time. :-)
Spoodles chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
Yes, it has been quite a while... but that's okay. :-) Real life has been terribly distracting for me as well.

This chapter was fantastic. The emotions and descriptions were beautiful and gritty all at the same time... if that makes sense. The battle was perfectly written and Maia's inner turmoil was so wonderfully emotional. Can you tell I've missed this story?

I hope your next update doesn't take quite so long, but it's always worth waiting for so no worries. :-)
K chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Wonderfully well crafted and written. Timing and pace are as perfect as I have ever seen. My only complaints, and granted these are choices rather than errors: the lack of HK-47 as comic relief. I loved him in both games and I just miss him in this story Second, Mira seems more than a little out of Character. She, even more than Atton should be questioning Zeta's influance on Maia.

Looking foward to your next post.

K
Elwin Ransom chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
A long hiatus on my part, it seems, concerning reading and reviewing this story. I don't know why I didn't check up on the last several updates, because I certainly enjoy this piece, but somehow I'd just get lazy and let it slip. "I'll read it later," I'd tell myself, and then I never would. And then the next chapter would come and the thing would multiply exponentially. But I've decided that I should continue to read what's here, if only because it's a good story, and maybe more reviewing will push you to write more of it. :P

It's interesting what's happening here on Korriban. Very peculiar. Not like what I would have expected. The ambiguity, the mystery, the strange monster, that I expect. But this was different from what I would have imagined. It's good, though.

Atton is really taking on a good role in this story. It seems to me that everyone else, even Maia, rather fade into the background. Maia's perspective and personality are interesting, but Atton, I think, is much more compelling-mostly because you had him take the unusual route of refusing training for his abilities. It makes him more volatile and dangerous (like when he flung Zeta off of the stairs). I want to see what'll happen between him and Zeta, and why Maia trusts both of them when neither of them really seem to warrant it (perhaps the Prince Myshkin Syndrome showing itself again, haha).

Zeta's ambiguity is strange, though. My only fear with her (and I believed I've mentioned this before) is that she'll morph into a new Kreia. So far she hasn't, mostly because she isn't a huge douchebag like Kreia was, so that's good. I definitely like her character, but she's weird and her refusal to tell Atton anything does sort of remind me of his relationship with Kreia. But anyway, here's hoping to that working out.

Anyway, once again, I like the story because the three main characters are constructed pretty well, the writing is lucid and not overlong, and the situations the characters are in are very personal. That's a recipe for a story to have all of my favorite things, as I tend to favor books and stories with more character than plot development (if I have to choose, that is).

But now I'm rambling. Keep up the good work! Fortunately, there's still more to read for me. Hopefully I don't slack off again.
Meeph chapter 20 . 1/30/2010
Its been awhile since I reviewed, but I have read all of the chapters since my last review and I have to say that you are doing a fantastic job! I'm always excited to see the email in my inbox that lets me know you've submitted another chapter. You're still bringing the characters to life for me and I just want to say thanks for continuing the story! You're a great writer. :)
Spoodles chapter 20 . 1/29/2010
Aw... you mentioned me... :-) Thanks. This chapter was fabulous, just so you know. And I'm very happy to hear your inspiration is back! I'm glad Atton can't stay mad... I'd have to beat him up if he did. As always I can't wait for your next chapter!
ElvisTheCat chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
I've finally managed to catch up, and this is a pretty wild ride. I like the dynamic that exists between Atton, Zeta, and Maia.

The Korriban chapters were wonderfully spooky, and I'm anxious to see what role the slain people will have on the story's outcome. Ah, Raxus Prime. I love playing TFU, so I feel like I know it intimately, although I've never heard of the Dark Reaper before now and had to go look it up on Wookieepediea.

Maia has a lot of the same uncertainty I had playing the Exile my first time through K2, so it's a bit nostalgic.
ElvisTheCat chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Just wandered into this fic and finished reading chapter four. So far, it's been a delight to read and a pleasant distraction. Hopefully it won't take me too long to catch up.
Spoodles chapter 19 . 1/7/2010
Yay! An update! I don't understand why you have so few reviews, but I'm definitely thankful you've kept at it.

Fantabulous chapter. I still like Zeta... hehe... even if she is a bit scary. I hope Atton gets his head out of his bum and starts supporting Maia... she sounds like she's *this* close to falling apart.

Loved Mira's little bit there. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her... and Bao... :-)

Raxus Prime sounds ... lovely... you describe everything so well... it's just amazing. Awesome job. I eagerly await chapter nineteen!
Spoodles chapter 18 . 11/18/2009
First off... WOW! It just keeps getting better and better and better. I'm so scared of Maia leaving Atton, though. *tear* The dream, especially, was fantastic.

And you're welcome. Hope life settles down for you some. I feel your pain... I'm working 40 hour weeks, homeschooling my 9 year old sister, feeding and cleaning for a household of six, and trying to keep up with all the "farm chores"... I so do not have time to write... ugh... I need a vacation...

Once again, amazing chapter! Can't wait for eighteen!
Spoodles chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
I would cry if my computer ate a chapter. Good thing you remembered most of it! I hate trying to remember what I wrote. I've had some awesome ideas but I don't write them down and they get lost in the recesses of my brain. It's sad.

Anyway! Glad we're off the foggy place. It was creepy. Speaking of creepy... Zeta! *shivers*

I felt sorry for Atton. He was a royal pain and deserved to get his butt kicked but still... Poor guy. I don't really believe all that crud Kreia and Zeta spout about Maia needing to leave him in order to save the galaxy. Maybe that's just because I personally wouldn't be able to leave like that but it just seems wrong. I know it's canon... but it makes me sad. :-(

Really awesome intense chapter!