Reviews for MoonRise
jh831 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
like what you have so far
i like bella/leah stories, to be honest those are the best
i know you havn't udated in years, but i hope you udate soon so i can follow the story
Side Note: i have noticed a lot of peoples computers/hard drives crashing and they are not saving it on an external devise. Please save your work on a flash/thumb drive so you don't loose your hard work: stories, chapters, notes, ect.
Renuka15 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Well, I guess that 'whistle's out of the bag' now! Still enjoying your book, yet again another excellent chapter!
Renuka15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Excellent so far, can't wait to read more of your nicely written work!
kapuis chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Good fic.
It's a pity that you stop this fic.
I really want see Jacob's and Edward's reaction.
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
o damn well shit just hit the fan hahaha
anny2010 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
hot and sexy more i need more please.
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Interesting fic. I'm new to this pairing and as usual, I always like new pairings I decide to read about! You're quite talented at writing and I hope that this will once more see an update in the future. :)
Alissa Roselmack chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
a sequel ?
astridt244 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Wow, that definitely was interesting and different. Very descriptive, I'm starting to like Leah/Bella fanfic. :)
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Update soon!
VMReiche chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
FINALLY! i have been serching for a good leah and bella story i cant wait to read more
minipo chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
When the next chapters coming?
Eclipz chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Oh god! I have to update this story!

Dammit! There is so little Bella x Leah stories out there!

I'm dying to know what Jacob is going to do, and what happened to Dickward? Ooooh! So much to go on. So much to find out!

Come on! Don't leave us hanging for to long! ;)

Great story by the way! ("D)
NightAngel323 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
its good i like it please continue with writing it its good i like it i also love the title
Fenrisulfr chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Awesome chapter! Keep that awesomness comming despite how often you update XD