Reviews for Safety in Deadly Arms
ClanMcCloud chapter 10 . 10/13/2019
So Ai is Crown Princess of the Western Lands!
Slammin'
Airee Ichinose chapter 10 . 4/27/2019
I really love the story!
Meenathequeen chapter 10 . 3/25/2019
now i love this story. it seems in the end that Kagome gave Sesshomaru a life lesson on how to love. very enjoyable. thank you.
Wren210 chapter 10 . 1/14/2019
so Sesshomaru will gladly hand over all he owns to another male since no female is to rule... males carry the name not the female she is owned by the male even according to your own story...
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 10 . 9/2/2018
This was really good! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for sharing!
StillBlooming37 chapter 3 . 7/25/2018
I knew it damn Kagome I feel so bad for her
StillBlooming37 chapter 2 . 7/25/2018
Sesshoumaru is THAT asshole I love and hate lol I love his smart ass mouth
StillBlooming37 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Wow loved this chapter
Raven J. Haile chapter 10 . 2/8/2018
It was lovely. I adored reading it. :3
AizFutura chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
Nice story, except for the end chapter which the confrontation from the other lords the for lady of the west was put to an end a bit abruptly. I think you should add one or two chapter more before ended the story. And what exactly happened to inuyasha since he was forced to follow kagome to the future? Was he destined to be lonely? I hoped you would have developed his plot. However it was, i still like it. It's a beautiful story.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 10 . 1/10/2017
LOVED IT!;it was short, sweet, and to the point. the plot was original and for once there was NO naraku! you are a magician with the written word and i love the stories you create. i'm a twin and i love fan fictions with multiple births in them. you allow Sesshoumaru to grow in your stories and i like how you keep Kagome's spunk and feisty-ness alive when dealing with "the killing perfection". keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Garta chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I really enjoyed your story :)
dizzydani777 chapter 10 . 4/8/2016