Reviews for Instincts
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
u have GOT TO finish this book! PLEEEAAASSSEEE finish this!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I almost want another one to follow this one to say how Ben's reaction to seeing the alien come to his school to stalk him is like. Yet I think that this one ended was so perfect that I'm not really sure what would even happen in the next one.
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OMGOSH! :D I love this story! please please please please please please please continue! :D
2FantasyLover2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Weird, but awesome. I really loved this story. Great work XD
AlibasterStorm chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Update more :) Loved it!
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this story! It covers a lot of what I look for in fic. :)
zombie4play chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Is there a sequel to this? Cus I want a sequel so bad
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AAAAH! i literally screamed in delight at the last line! uwaaaaa! tht line was so fucking cool! :D
:D
oh my god! i was curious whn i read the summary, and im oh god so glad i read this! ure writing is funny and neat, and well written! i luved it! and hell yeah kevin is far too cool to be an average leopard! and yeaahhh...:D kevin is a big softie whn it comes to ben kukuku!
plus, making kevin the star of teh whole thing, so powerful, so effortlessly dominant, wow! i luv you! :D
aw and it was cute too, the parts where kevin tries to warm up to the lil gamma kid :P aw, i simply adore this one! definitely going into my favs list! :D
:D
eeeek! that last line! wow! epic! uwaaaaa!
A.J chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You should expand on this story, its awesome!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This fic is awesome! Is their a squeal? Oh and can i have a link to that Ben/Kevin Community?
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
AAAAH, moooore.
QueenOfCats chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
is there going to be a sequel? CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!
LuluKatrina chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
FUCK.

JUST FUCK IT.

WHY DO YOU WRITE SUCH AMAZING, INTRIGUING, WELL CHARACTERISED AND DOWNRIGHT ENDEARING STORIES IF YOU JUST LEAVE IT FOR YEARS WITHOUT ANY SORT OF CLOSURE OR PROPER ENDING, JUST A BRIEF GLIMPSE OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THEN AN ABRUPT STOP SIGN. BOTH OF YOUR ONESHOTS COULD HAVE FRANKLY BEEN THE BEST BEVIN FICS IN THE ENTIRE FANDOM, BUT NO. WHY DO YOU LEAVE SUCH A GAPING HOLE IN MY HEART.

SERIOUSLY, JUST ASDFGHJKL.